Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 am

Heroes is an American science fiction television drama series created by Tim Kring, which premiered on NBC on September 25, 2006. The series tells the stories of ordinary individuals from around the world who inexplicably develop superhuman abilities, and their roles in preventing disasters, usually foreseen in images produced by precognitive painters. The series emulates the aesthetic style and storytelling of American comic books, using short, multi-episode story arcs that build upon a larger, more encompassing arc.

If you haven't seen Heroes yet then GET IT!! It is prob one of the best TV series I have ever seen. It is on season 3 now so if you haven't seen it before then I would catch up Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 am

No waiiiii Rob Razz
This can't be the best u've ever seen man! I mean it's ok, season 1 was pretty good, but they're building up to an anti-climax again and again..
I'm still watching tho..but definitly not one of the best ever..just my opinion tho Razz
Back to top Go down

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 am

Oh I love it!! Very Happy

Cant get enough of Heroes, I just love all the abilitys and powers they have but then I love Sci-fi when its not stupid Shocked I HATE the new Doctor Who and Primevil etc
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 am

I love Doctor Who. Its fun to watch. Chris Eccleston was better than David Tennant. The new guy is gonna poor.
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Hmm if u like abilities and stuff, try the 4400, there are 4 seasons but they never finished the story Sad People dont like good stories these days man!
One of my favorite series ever (Carnivale) was canceled after 2 seasons, just when the story was getting into motion Sad
Back to top Go down

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Cool, I will try them both out. A series that I really liked but got cancelled was called Jericho, that is still well worth a watch, season 1 is a real great story. Unfortunately they cancelled in season 2 so there was only 7 eps so they really rushed the ending to try and finish it quick, it was a real shame Sad
Back to top Go down

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:40 am

I loved this show too, watched every episode, but haven't seen one so far this season. So, I need to catch back up on it, to see what is going on. From what I have seen, I don't think this season is as good as the earlier ones. It is hard to top the first season, it was pretty well done.

The 4400 was good, that one didn't last long enough.

Anyone here into Smallville?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes....   Heroes.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes....
Page 1 of 1