Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UH-60 CAS on Ramiel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UH-60 CAS on Ramiel Empty
PostSubject: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Server: Tactical Gamer
Side: US Army
Role: Transport, Logistics, CAS
Vehicle: UH-60 Blackhawk

Notes: Joined in on half of the round, 5 caches to go on 100 tickets. (close)
So i saw the first noob crash the UH-60 and i decided to join his squad and told him not to fly, he said: if you can do it better try, you gonna get killed anyway and waste tickets.
So 10 minutes later or so UH-60 Spawned and got in, got 2 boardgunners with me and a full squad in the back, that needed to be dropped of at a possible cache position 2 click East of Mosque. around E/F 6.

Took off, and immeadtly got under fire by an RPG team of 2 man, evasive maneuvre and made a hover with the side to the RPG team, Miniguns started blazing and taking out a close by Hideout too.

Squad in the back disembarked at the designated spot a minute later, while we where supposed to keep orbitting around them and keep their ass save from technical fire and RPG (we did and got loads of kills), soon we found out they had to cover us, one RPG flew right past us, second hit in the tail, but lost the smoke trail than a blue lone technical raced trough the street, turned the tail quikly, and get the 2nd gunner to line up, at that time it was a race between the technical and the minigunner to spool up the guns, we won and blew him up. we RTB for repairs and new squad drop off.

Got back up in the air and proceeded to the north easters part of the map (slum area) we dropped them off and immeadtly got under fire by a small arms fire and PKM's again we went in an orbital area and sprayed around, and get those monkeys. we saw a bike riding trough the street, i followed him on my side, about 50 meters left of him while he was riding in the open, i said to my gunner, you should be lined up nicley while i keep my blackhawk around the same speed as the bike was going, minigun lined up and shot the bike with the Monkey flying up in the air. we flew back to the other squad, with only 21 tickets to go, covering them as best as possible to reduce the ticket loss, luckily they knifed a few civies, and tickets went back to 50.

flew back to base for ammo, and supplies.
Picked up a sniper team, that we brought on a big blue water tower, to provide covering fire on the last cache, (4 where down, 1 to go) and my UH-60 also stayed around to cover the sniper team for incoming sneaky monkeys.

Squads on the ground told us about the possible position of the cache, and markd it with a laser marker, whil one of my gunners got in a other seat to check with a soflam, (officer kit)
he marked it out, and i went for the strafing run, i saw a Hideout in the right, and turned the UH-60.
gunner told me he had to many targets to shoot at:P, so i placed it right above him so both could fire.
half of their team turned grey on the scoreboard(dead) and i dropped of my 2 gunners to take out the hideout once the insurgents couldnt spawn any more due to Mingun fire, they told me heard a bomb car incoming or something, so i took off with the gunners, and circled, than we saw a bomb car 2 housingblocks away from a friendly stryker (if it got killed we wouldve lost becouse of ticket loss Razz) i started flying same speed as the bomb car next to him, and he started to get into an alley to avoid me, i simply turned it to the right, and their was that bombcar again, again same spead next to it, and i heard the minigun spooling up. second later a loud boom, seemed the cache was taken down by that bombcar weve blew up.

My squad score here:

UH-60 CAS on Ramiel Blackhawksquad.th

Note: my gunners shot some civies ( hence the low score by the gunners, but good score by me pirat )
And the guy with the best score after me was 570 around, so we pretty much kicked ass.
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Good Times Man. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Cool, but as a commander if you'd got shot down giving CAS in a blackhawk I would of killed ya lol Razz

o.j teddy Smile cyclops
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

PostSubject: Re: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:36 am

very good work like it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:53 am

But i wasnt shot down herb Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:56 am

Ofcourse Behr :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UH-60 CAS on Ramiel   UH-60 CAS on Ramiel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UH-60 CAS on Ramiel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Project Reality :: Tales From The Front-
Jump to: