Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lineage 2 - MMORPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Lineage 2 was kind of my LIFE, sadly, for a good 4 years... 4 hardcore years.. unfortunatly and fortunatly. it's a lovely game, the graphics, the sounds, everything is so real!

it's a MMORPG where you have a character, you build it up level by level defeating monsters, completeling quests, Defeating HUGE bosses with parties and clans. eventually later on if your clan is strong enough you can Siege castles and take them over, making you (or whoever, the lord of the clan, the Lord of that Land and Town) hell yeah i love that feeling. hell i love the crown you get too!

This also brings me to a touchy.. kind of.. issue.
People say ''Bleh you need to pay for this don't you'' or ''Shit, sorry that game just takes to damn long to do anything''

those people havn't opened their eyes far enough to be honest, or you gotta know the right kinda people Wink like ME cheers

Prepared for a read? good! Very Happy lol

a long time ago a man on the inside of the company that made it Leaked the server files for the game. which resulted it being sold underground to a vast number of places! in turn, Free, Under-devloped servers popped up.
now here comes the touchy subject, and i'm not sure on the rules of sharing here but here goes...

i know how to setup a server, run, look for a decent server, i played it too damn long to be honest lol. I Started on these because i did not want to pay the monthly fee like alot of you guys don't.
I've got no problem finding a server for you to play on for free. Or if you would like pay for it and play on real servers, be my guest.

official Link:- http://www.lineage2.com - I Get all of my info from here. Alot of the stuff i know about it i read from it's site.

I'll not go down the line of telling you it's background story etc.. but here's the link of the story behind it.

Link telling you basic info:- http://www.lineage2.com/background/about.html
Link on backstory:- http://www.lineage2.com/background/legends_list.html

I Honestly loved reading these, i still havn't read everything that's how much they love telling their story lol. taking a while, but it's worth it.

Those of you who know what this is, and don't like it, sorry but i like it so i'm going to big it up big time. i know it's not a gun shooty game but it takes tacics and stratiggy (can't spell)... alot.

now for some screenies:

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Lineage2a
Lineage 2 - MMORPG Lineage2c
Lineage 2 - MMORPG Start_b2
Lineage 2 - MMORPG Shot00051
Lineage 2 - MMORPG Cas_start01
Lineage 2 - MMORPG 52454

Peace.

Craig!

Last edited by Hornsby on Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm

you can hear the bees and wasps when ya run through trees an stuff.... woot!

might sound weird but it's actually really weird hearing them... in a game...
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:06 am

rather play guild wars !
Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:09 am

Got that too, it misses that little something for me.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:01 pm

sound like mayby try it
Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:33 pm

IMO It's definatly worth playing if alot of people get together, people playing together = win in pretty much every aspect of the game, it's all it takes is teamwork Smile it's alos really easy to learn.

aswlel as that it's mainly a PVP Game, you can kill anyone anywhere lol, but not in towns.

this is how the pvp system works.

Lets say player 1 attacks player 2, his will name will turn purple allowing anyone else to kill him without penalties, basically he is free game to kill if you can.
still on that, player 1 keeps on hitting player 2 till he dies, it's considered a PK. meaning you're name turns red and you're now classed as a murderer. this results in anyone can hit you at anytime. including town guards who attack you on site with swords AND bows. so yeah, they can hit you down range.

but if both players are ''flagged'' (Purple names) then no consequence happens and the game carries on as normal after the fight. Group, Clan and Ally fights are simply awesome. It's not so much POWER, well it is... but a battle win lies more on strategy. which beats alot, if not most games out there.

i know this system is in alot of mmorpg's out there if that's what you're thinking, yeah it is, but some people here might not of played this type of PVP Game, just giving a little info from what i know if you havn't read up on it totally yet.

Wanna know any more info? let me know i'll enlighten you as MUCH as i can heheheh

Craig.
Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Hornsby wrote:
Epickness....

I've got no problem finding a server for you to play on for free.

Shocked Huuuh?! affraid Yes pl0x Twisted Evil! I'd enjoy playing with (not on, to clarify Very Happy ) a character of yours, when PR isn't calling, lol.

I'm also looking at Priston Tale 2, a free/micropay carbon copy of L2... but that's another thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lineage 2 - MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 - MMORPG   Lineage 2 - MMORPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 - MMORPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: