Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our very own Arma 2 video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XXLpeanuts

Our very own Arma 2 video Empty
PostSubject: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Guys, me, Ferg, Rocky and Jim made a little video:
It should be up on youtube tomorow, so if the link dont work thats why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZpQAQAYv3E
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm

lol could have taken the sounds out! as if u dont hear my voice enough anyway!
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

ye drop it and add some music john

our voices sort of ruin the atmosphere Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 pm

I love the 'somewhere in there Jim' part at the end, lol
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 am

i declare from this day on that i fucking love the osprey!
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:39 am

lol i been a bit like that of late but now my birthday is over and all is calm again expect me to be on a bit more and more active also i fixed PR and it works on my new rig so AWESOME!!!! was worried i wouldnt be able to play it anymore Sad but now i can Smile
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:27 am

i was going to add music but i didnt want ppl complaining about what music i had chosen (was going to go with the Top Gun theme tune Wink) so i left your lovley voice in Rocky!
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:32 am

if i knew u werent gonna put any music on it i'd have stop blabbering shit lol. Im sure were gonna make some cool vids with this game.
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 am

yea i wont bother reediting this one cus as you can tell from the video Fraps works fine with my Arma 2 so we can make many videos SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our very own Arma 2 video   Our very own Arma 2 video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our very own Arma 2 video
Page 1 of 1