Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black and White screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keys546

Keys546

Black and White screen Empty
PostSubject: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey guys. Need some help with my TV/Monitor. The TV side appears to have fucked as it keeps staying black and white. The monitor is fine but when i use the TV for normal viewing and for the xbox it appears in normal colour for a second then stays black and white. I have unplugged everything at the back and back in with no luck and the settings. I dont think its a fault with the actual TV/Monitor as the Monitor is fine....Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Could be a dodgy SCART connection. or is it running as HD?
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 pm

its a SCART connection i thinks
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

most likely a dodgy connection then. does the screen flicker when you wiggle your scart connection? if so, try replacing the lead. if that doesnt work, you'll have to call out a TV repair guy, or get a new TV
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm

nah no dice. im thinking its a fault with the TV as i get colour for a second then it goes back to black and white with the TV and Xbox
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:31 am

Maybe someone has messed with your settings? Razz
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 am

lol i dont think so otherwise i would have fixed it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White screen   Black and White screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black and White screen
Page 1 of 1