Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PR patch problem (0.86)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

PR patch problem (0.86) Empty
PostSubject: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 pm

As most of us i culd not wait until the new pr patch was released ofc i downloaded it and saved it to my desktop and pressed "run" i got so far as choosing the language and plasing of the patch but when it was supposed to start instaling it say that i need pr patch 0.85
you need pr pacth 0.85 to install... bla bla bla
do you want to download 0.85 now ? ok | close
pressing ok makes me open the website to project r home site but not patch 0.85... only 0.86 and bf 2 patch 1.41 (got that one)

my friends have the same game and mode for bf 2 but not the same problem as me. We all hade pacth 0.856 when we downloaded the new patch but i am the only 1 that has this problem...
and by patch 0.85 i don't think that is a shortet name for 0.856

i have googled after patch 0.85 but it is like it never existed.
i have reinstaled it but i still had the same problem. shuld i just erase all and download all over again ? and if i have patch 0.86 on hardrive C and the game on D can this affect any of this? (don't think i have done this but i have moved pr back and forth between the drives)

i may not respond in a while cus i am on a hut with my family and connectet to internet by a mobilephone, but please do respond.

=BTB= bendike. and a good sommer to ya all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 pm

hmmmmmm i have no clue mate Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:10 pm

If you have 0.85 then you can download a patch to update your game. If you dont have 0.85 then you will have to start from scratch and download the 0.86 core and maps again which is a big download.
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:50 am

If you HAVE the PR0.85 Already installed then download one of these.

Torrent

Filefront

Total Gaming Files

Battlefield Basis

Thors Brigade

If you DONT have PR0.85 then you need to start from the beginning and download both Core and levels files.

Core..

Torrent

Filefront

Total Gaming Files

Battlefield Basis

Fileplay

And the levels....

Torrent

Filefront

Total Gaming Files

Fileplay

Battlefield Basis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 am

Muff that's a great layout buddy, Thanks for your hard work!!
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 am

Its i gave multiple because i dont know which site he prefers Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 am

yeah if i were you fella uninstall everything and reinstall bf2 and the full 0.86 and it should work no bother as i had to do the same after having issues trying to patch good luck Very Happy

and yeah Muff nice one on the links man Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:32 am

thx for all your comments and ill try downloading the core and maps muffin and thx again
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 am

No probs man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PR patch problem (0.86)   PR patch problem (0.86) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PR patch problem (0.86)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Tech :: Tech Help-
Jump to: