Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kings of Chaos [Browser based]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kings of Chaos [Browser based] Empty
PostSubject: Kings of Chaos [Browser based]   Kings of Chaos [Browser based] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Okay so... This is not REALLY a game as we play it by, but it's a browser based game where ya get ya army, buy weapons etc... nothing special.

Honestly it's really hard to explain, i just think it all is just self explanatory really. it's got me hooked.................. in the biggest alliance on it so no one really touches us Wink

bleh... Sign up with this link. with this you'll be an officer of mine and we both get awesome bonuses off it Smile

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=g75drj9q

if you need to know anymore about it, let me know. right now im completely shagged. dunno why im bothering to write this i'm fooked. Don't be put off just because it's a browser game, i thought the same thing until i tired it but Smile it's a good little thing to blow off steam with. ya get to attack other armies, upgrade ya towns etc.. sabbotage people weapon stockpiles, spy, you name it.

Help me become a king of chaos yo!
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos [Browser based]   Kings of Chaos [Browser based] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 am

Oo might give this a go later xD

What's your user Horns xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos [Browser based]   Kings of Chaos [Browser based] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:55 am

Im a bit stuck, I seem to need to add a friend or something before I can play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos [Browser based]   Kings of Chaos [Browser based] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 am

My user name is Supra Wink
Avenged if you sign up with that link it should take you straight to me once you've done that Smile

i see you signed up yo rob! anything you need help with?

I'll send you a programme whch helps you gain morale (1 morale point = 1 solider. jst takes time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos [Browser based]   Kings of Chaos [Browser based] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kings of Chaos [Browser based]
Page 1 of 1