Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COH Eastern Front

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 am

oo im sure i know a guy who is the coder for this, and he plays PR Razz
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 pm

I've seen this before and I'm not overly impressed with it. I'll of course have to play it properly to judge of course.

It just seems from my perspective that the russian faction will cover all aspects well and over a game have no weaknesses. I mean there's cheap infantry, expensive infantry and a good amount of tanks and artillery.
Back to top Go down
fergy05

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 pm

being a COH lover im lookinf orward to this!
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 am

When I first got all the COH games, one of my first thoughts was, "this second expansion should have added the eastern front, not a hand full of optional units to "customise" your army with".
I look forward to trying it... largely coz I just wanna be able to use all those vodka swilling Soviet units lol!
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

i hope they dont make it to easy for us, or ill give up playing it straight away
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 am

Judging by the new guide they have hosted, it's going to be more balanced than I intially thought. Inf cannot retreat, heavy weapons cannot be recrewed and they don't even start with a starting unit.
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 am

haha... Good
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Soviet troops not being able to retreat fits well ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COH Eastern Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: COH Eastern Front   COH Eastern Front I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COH Eastern Front
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: