Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!

Go down 
+5
fergy05
Rocky
muffinmonsta
XXLpeanuts
Dr.JiM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:41 am

I read this interview and my faith has been restored somewhat im so pleased only 2 months or so till its released.

Interview Here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 am

Quote :
RPS: Is it one-shot kill?

Lenton: “Yes. A head shot will be a kill. But it’s more complex than that: you can shoot through a guy’s leg or chest, and he won’t die instantly, even if he goes down. You might reach his position and see him bleeding to death. It’s going to be horrible to see. We didn’t want to make death too light or too easy.

Sounds Awesome!!! I cant Wait!!

That is one stupid thing about PR, when you wound them you know very well that there not dead, you should be able to shoot them again and finnish them off!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 am

AW-SOME-NESS-IT-SELF

thanks for the link Jim Very Happy

gives me more reason to buy this game xD
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 am

Update: A Few Vids showing weapons vehicles and harcore mode

Here.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 pm

cannot wait
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 pm

i was so dissapointed with the game graphics in those videos but someone said thats Xbox 360 gameplay?
Not PC so that is okay, PC will be so damn amazing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 am

yeah man, i'm definetely gonna get this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 am

and then it doesnt work on jims new pc.. lol jokes Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 am

Rocky wrote:
http://www.play.com/Product.aspx?r=PC&title=5211831&PRODUCT_TITLE=OperationFlashpoint2DragonRising

@ £17.99 i had to pre-order it.

WTF!! THATS LIKE..... FREEE!?!

lol!
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 am

yeh i preordered it from play.com to, its cheap because they want to out do Arma2 sinsce they are gaming rivals XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am

I hope the game is much better then Arma2 or I am going to be very disappointed, I don't usually pre order games but I might make an exception for this. I just don't like doing it as sometimes you still don't get your game in time :S
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:44 am

you should pre-order Smile i think there is a demo comming up to test ???

and Arma1 + 2 sucks for me, this looks way better in the game footage ect. but we find out Smile
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:36 pm

if you pre order you get free missions, but each of these retailers have diffrent missions, you pick one Wink

Quote :

For those of you waiting to pre-order in the UK, I've managed to get my hands on the list of retailers with pre-order offers, and what pre-order missions they offer along with descriptions.

I'll try and get a full world-wide list of retailers and their associated pre-order missions early next week.

GAME (Night Raid)

Players take control of a Spec Ops team, assaulting PLA units defending a key infrastructure asset on the Island. Using night vision, giving the player’s fireteam better visual range than the PLA defenders, players can choose whether to move slowly and stealthily, at the risk of the location being reinforced, or “go loud” and move quickly, but blowing the cover of night.

Play.com (Coastal Stronghold)

Players assume control of an infantry fireteam, raiding a key PLA coastal defensive position. Once the PLA defenders have been eliminated, the player will have to organise their fireteam to hold the location from PLA counter attacks, improvising defensive positions and using any fixed weapons they can find to tip the balance in their favour.

HMV (Ambush)

Surrounded and outgunned, players control a lone infantry fireteam, tasked with holding a village against waves of PLA attackers. With the PLA assaulting from 360 degrees, players must use their fireteam to cover all the directions, using defensive cover offered by the village to hold off the attacking force. Players will use building defensive positions, fan their fireteam out amongst the village and constantly position their fireteam to offer optimal protection against the attacking PLA force.

Gamestation (Close Quarters)

A bold daytime raid on a village, the players assume control of an infantry fireteam tasked with flushing the PLA out of a village location. The PLA are already dug into strong defensive positions, and reinforcements will be on their way, so players must move swiftly to eliminate the PLA inside the village before holding off reinforcement waves from within the village. Using CBQ weaponry, grenade launchers and anti-vehicle weapons, this is a fast-paced and intensive FTE featuring building destruction and close quarters combat.

Take your pick

Source : http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377423

Last edited by muffinmonsta on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 am

Update.

Multiplayer Trailer and screens here so far so good 3 weeks ish to go Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Just to wet the appetite even more!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54f00qVuoZE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 am

RELEASE DATE FOR THE EUROPE AND UK, OCTOBER 8th & 9th !! THAT IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm

peeing my pants!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Rob you need to stop posting vids

I think you're all running out of tissues Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:07 pm

:lmao:
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 am

lol good vid, i like the ending, i will have to nick his account username, so i can pwn everyone else!
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 am

I'm not getting this, so I'm going to be a little out of place when this is apparently going to be "the clan's main game".
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

joethepro36 wrote:
I'm not getting this, so I'm going to be a little out of place when this is apparently going to be "the clan's main game".

name one good reason why?!
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 am

1: I'm poor
2: Doesn't look too impressive
3: Will cost extra on release as opposed to way cheaper later on and after both patches and reviews are out
4: Hearts of iron 3 takes precedence over any game in my list of things to buy
5: Because you're getting it, rocky Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next