Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aion: Tower of eternity

Go down 
+3
fergy05
DepthCharge
laubox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
laubox

laubox

Aion: Tower of eternity Empty
PostSubject: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 am

Dear BTB guys,

Some may know that there is going to be a new mmo called Aion.
Its a beatiful game with some intence action.
if you are interested to test it you can do it right now in the open beta till 13th september!
i already did a pre-order and i'm absolutley no fan of mmorpg like wow but this one was quite fun;)

grtz, laubox

p.s for further questions about open beta pm me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 am

Cheers Laubox I will check it out.

Ps, I have moved this thread to 'other games'
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 am

alright thnx
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:45 am

The only MMO i'm playing is the new starwars OR star trek mmo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 am

jus watched a few vids on this, looks visually stunning, although it would take my life away if i started playing it Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:00 am

Downloading off Steam now, Taking some time to download but hopefully be on it tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 am

You have to ignore the lame music!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

Aion is on 97% Thats only taken ALL day to download Mad

EDIT: AGGGGHHHRRR now there is 1.2 GBS of updates!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:21 am

This is BS!! Ive just found out that when you wont to play there is a massive shortage of servers and you get this message with this sort of ETA:

Aion: Tower of eternity 19907072

This is total crap!!
Back to top Go down
Spooter2

Spooter2

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 pm

thnx for the warning:P

Greetz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 pm

I hear the game is very worth the wait though so I will let you know when I finally get on there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 pm

lol dude thats too long man dont forget starwars 27th of nov man
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 pm

LOL at the 7 hours waiting time
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 pm

insane man thats a shift at work for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Yer it is crazy, It was only released yesterday and it is Sat though so i think it will die down in the next week or so and the wait wont be so bad. (hopefully) Neutral

I haven't forgotten about Star Wars Jim dont you worry man!! I will be with you buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:59 pm

awesome i soooooooo can wait i been watching all the dev vids and alsorts man it looks epic Smile light or dark that is the question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

i'd get it, but i think its stupid to pay £35 for the game, then £8.99 per month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm

WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY, play with Laubox tonight and what fun we had!! here are some Screenys......

Quote :
Aion: Tower of eternity AionjAion: Tower of eternity Aion0008fbAion: Tower of eternity Aion0006ktAion: Tower of eternity Robnobstrokinglaubox

I had SUCH a laugh on this game tonight with laubox, This game costs a fortune but is WELL worth the money

The last screenshot is me stroking Laubox's leg and he enjoyed every minute!!
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:15 am

lmao ... girls! literally! i said last night that id try it but thats far too much cash for me boys if there was a 30 day free with the game then maybe but not buy then play -greedy corporate bastards Sad
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 am

Dr.JiM wrote:
awesome i soooooooo can wait i been watching all the dev vids and alsorts man it looks epic Smile light or dark that is the question Very Happy

jus looked at the website jim, definately dark, sith lord for me Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 am

You do get a month free when you buy the game, then its £8.99 for the next month etc...
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 am

oooh hmm wel thats set me thinking again then..

@ jim

When will Star Wars: The Old Republic be released?

No release date has been set for Star Wars: The Old Republic. To keep informed as to the status of Star Wars: The Old Republic, be sure to join our newsletter. We also encourage you to visit the official website to view regularly scheduled content updates.

:s :s :s :s :s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 am

Nov 27th is the release date dude Very Happy

It is on one of the other gaming sites
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 am

awesome would be cool to see a dark side btb troop in the old republic and play says twenty seventh of november so im going to skip aion as pretty as it looks don't want to get sucked in then have to stop for star wars another good game to look forward too tho some one should put a thread up detailing the old republic see how many of us are up to playing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 am

Im going to buy both but I assume Star Wars is a pay per month the same as Aion? Neutral

If that is the case then i will buy both games and play for a couple of month then cancel the one I play on the least as i wont be able to afford both Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion: Tower of eternity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: