Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When military and gaming cross

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky

When military and gaming cross Empty
PostSubject: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:21 am

DARWARS Ambush! is a PC-based, networked, multiplayer training simulator, or, serious game. It provides military training based on experiences of personnel in the field, and includes capabilities to ensure the capture and dissemination of lessons learned. The initial application involved road-convoy-operations training, while subsequent applications include training for platoon level mounted infantry tactics, dismounted infantry operations, Rules-of-Engagement training, cross-cultural communications training, and other areas. It's based on the technology of Operation Flashpoint.

DARWARS Ambush! is generally restricted to U.S. Military and U.S. Government organizations and personnel. The DARWARS Ambush! software is free of charge. The costs of the underlying game engine and networking infrastructure is nominal compared to traditional simulation-training systems. The most important innovation of DARWARS Ambush! is that it is user-authorable. Soldiers themselves can create new scenarios and training in a few hours or days without a contractor between them and their tactics, techniques and procedures.

When military and gaming cross ArmyDARWARS

how coooooool would that be with u guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:27 am

That would be totally awesome man oh if i had the money.
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am

Would be absolutely immense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 am

I bet PR is still better, they just got better hardware...
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:01 am

Come on rabbits wouldn't you love to play PR with the M4/M16/SA80/G3 model in your hands :L

And I don't think they get the unsupervised nubs on their server either Wink
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 am

looks fooking mint man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When military and gaming cross   When military and gaming cross I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When military and gaming cross
Page 1 of 1