Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prison Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Prison Break   Prison Break I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 am

Prison Break is an American serial drama television series created by Paul Scheuring, which premiered on the Fox Broadcasting Company on August 29, 2005. The series revolves around two brothers; one who has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and the other, a genius, who devises an elaborate plan to help him escape prison.

This is a great series and if you haven't seen it already then give it a go, most people I have spoken to loved the first couple of seasons but then got fed up as it gets a bit repetitive, me and my wife will watch it to the end though and love it!!

Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 am

Cant wait for Tuesday cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 am

yeah i love this serial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: prison break season two   Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 am

watched it on channel five 13 episodes then it went to sky one,just like lost Mad
can you download it of the internet is there asite which is reliable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: Silverscreen-
Jump to: