Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comedy Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 am

What comedy series do u watch and which do u recommend?

I would recommend:

Flight of the conchords, it's a really weird serie, 2 guys from New-Zealand are trying to make it with their "band" in the US..really funny and weird serie.

How I met your mother: Just check it out, pretty funny too..it's a bit like friends, but 1 character is truly awesome --> Barney Razz

The Big Bang theory: It's about 4 nerds and the weird things they do all the time Razz

I also watch "Two and a half men" and "Scrubs", but both of 'em aren't something i would recommend..tho they're pretty funny. And ofcourse cartoons like South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons. All of them are still being aired, tho the current south park season is a bit off..but i'm sure it'll get better again.

Also I checked out something new: "Krod Mandoon", the main character, obviously is Krod Mandoon, and it's just a bit of a parody on most dark ages fictional thingie series Razz

So post about what series u find cool and why, topic also can be used to "discuss" Razz certain series.

It's gonna be ..wait for it...legendary [/barney Razz]

edit: Smiley overload
Back to top Go down

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 am

My Favourite comedy series are Red Dwarf and Family Guy, I LOVE Family Guy!!

Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Family Guy IS AWESOME! yeah Razz

But, red dwarf!! i totally forgot to mention it!
Rob i hope u know this, if not u'll be happy, there's a 9th season consisting of 3 episodes, it pretty much ends the whole series Sad
Back to top Go down

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Yep ive watched all 3 eps!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Unfortunately they are not as good as the old series but still very funny!! Cat is strait back to his old forum, he is great Laughing No Holly though Sad

Def worth watching though, it is good the way they have left it, I hear there is a film coming out as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm

I watched the 1st of the new series. missed the other 2, cant wait to watch em though. Red Dwarf is Great!!! Got the 1st 8 Series on my PC!!
Back to top Go down

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Yer I have them all on my PC now Very Happy

You can get the eps you missed from Dig Hive Lofty Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Series   Comedy Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comedy Series
Page 1 of 1