Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Rivals.....

Go down 
+3
DepthCharge
gonzalo658
Keys546
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keys546

Keys546

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Hey everyone Anthrax here. Been playing this game for a little while now and all i can say is its awesome. Its an MMORPG where you fly aircraft known as GEAR's. You choose from either the BCU or ANI factions to fight for. You get to fight monsters as usual but also Mothership Wars and destroy fleets. However it is best you join a formation where you and several friends fly together in a fixed formation other wise you will die very quickly Razz
http://www.airrivals.net/
ps....its free!!!!
Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Sweet looks good, I will be sure to check it out. Those screen shots on the site look crazy Laughing there are ships every were!! Looks like fun and you cant go wrong with a free game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 am

let see
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:39 am

OMG , the screens look like total chaos, but if more of u guys are going to play this, i'll join in..may be fun..
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 am

i have also played this game for little over a year but quite frankly i got bored....
it isn't for evryone but if you get into it you will have a lot of fun i however have naw started playing a game called eve online which is along the same lines as sir rivals but much more in depth and more opertunities i highly recoomend this game i will be posting screenshots and links for info on the game anyone who wants to play look me up as i am waiting to fight or trade or mine or pirate or any other of the countless things this game offers.
please message me on x-fire to link up
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 am

you have to pay for EVE though ¬_¬ otherwise i would have got it
Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 am

Yer im with Anthrax, any game you have to pay a monthly subscription to is a bit off imo, You should buy the game and then get to play it without your bank balance going down each month
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am

I disagree with that..
The reason why u have to pay monthly with most mmo's is because of the ongoing stuff they release weekly, i mean u can play a good mmo everyday and NEVER get bored. And eve is one, at least imo. But if u dont want to pay, this may be fun yeah.
The reason why I stopped playing though is because it takes up alooooot of time, that's why i said if u guys are getting into this i'll join in Smile
Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:31 pm

I like air rivals, I like the story and the player-controlled (ish) world!
Back to top Go down
Trippy

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:10 pm

i started a brig when keys and I started playing this can have max 60 players and we have 60 players in ours (few idle people) so if you join (helix) server and join BCU we can work together Smile
Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:35 pm

i played eve-online for a good solid 7-8 months.

i loved it. although, it got to the point it got very stale. played it around the time the new 2.0 engine came out, now that is awesome i must say but not good enough for me to actually play it. mining from one day to the next, only to loose everything in an instant and you will never get it back, it got tired and a couple of times i worked my way back up further each time with the help of my corp. mates but... in the end it just got stale. the fun happens if you have played it for more than 2 years...

but another game happened for me, and that is Lineage 2!! hah

a short while after that i got ahold of a Eve-online server core that a few underground developers were working on. not stolen, they just wrote it themselves. and started to play on my own. HELL I EVEN GOT TO FLY MY OWN DAMN CAPITOL SHIP LMFAO!!!! honestly if you havn't seen them, it's the biggest, baddest, most sourt after ship in the game. they're pretty much a space dock themselves. but as of lately not alot of work as been put into developing it with the new client coming out all the protocols and packets were changed in the new client. weird stuff i won't go into detail.

but i think i'll check this out tonight though! definatly i'll hit you up in game or on xfire when i'm in!!

Peace

P.s. i'll start on out sig's tomorrow. today has been hectic.

Craig.
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:11 am

muhahaha lvl 43 oh yes. Sukotto's much higher though i think he is 59 or 60
Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:14 am

don't really like this AirRivals. i like mmorpg's with a storyline behind it..

shoot down ships classed as monsters? would that not be classed as murder? don't see the point in it at all really Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:20 am

lol i would tend to agree with you Horn but im still going to have a bash at he new starwars mmo and possibly the stargate one too.
Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:57 am

hell yeah.

There is 2 games i waiting for at the moment.

and i totally agree with the Stargate Worlds because it is one of them.

There other is Aion. wow...... look into that.
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:07 pm

DUDE...theres a stargate one.......ZOMG i LOOOVE stargate!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:22 pm

yeah i think it's still in ALPHA stage getting closer or already in Closed beta. can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:24 pm

it looks amazing. cool if you cold be guould or however u spell their annoying race. i would just shoot the staff at everything lol
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:36 am

i wana bone that bird soldier with that big tilk involved and the hamster from bolt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Rivals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Rivals.....   Air Rivals..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Rivals.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: