Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Reality Server Reviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Project Reality Server Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 am

Please tell your fellow PR players about servers you have played on. Was it a fun server to play on, admins available, what ever the review, let us know here
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 pm

the =GIB= gaming community servers are very good
nice teamwork and there are always adins available for the ocaisional douchbag
i highly recommend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:44 pm

10th is always great! Really recommend this server. The pelitutka server we played on last night was laggy for me... I seem to have this with all servers in Eastern Europe (must be them damn soviet wooden servers!)
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 am

i dont highly recomend the tactics and teamwork as the admins are never very supportive and some even abuse their power and kick you if u are following the rules
i must say i have never had a good experiance with any of the admins on this server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:16 am

12th IR server is alright, although there arn't many people on normally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:38 am

Rockafella93 wrote:
i dont highly recomend the tactics and teamwork as the admins are never very supportive and some even abuse their power and kick you if u are following the rules
i must say i have never had a good experiance with any of the admins on this server

I have to disagree.

iGi and T&T and BTB are the best teamwork servers in the EU.
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:51 am

im going to have to agree with marine here. those servers are ace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:44 am

The thing is with iGi and T&T is they are huge clans and might even be community's so one time you will get good Admins on and other times you will get Dumb Asses
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:04 am

ive played around abit and i dont mind igi or t&t or tg but one to avoid is rip theyre a bit full of themselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 am

I think =WST= (We stand together) is quite good. Cool

good teamplay and a low ping server.

you guys should give it a go Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Reality Server Reviews   Project Reality Server Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Reality Server Reviews
Page 1 of 1