Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PB errors.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PB errors. Empty
PostSubject: PB errors.   PB errors. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:49 am

Hey guys, thought I'd do a topic on PB errors and help anyone to my best ability on how to solve them Very Happy.

I'll start with the one I've grown to know and hate:

PB errors. Pberro10

The 'Corrupted file/memory (120143)'

Turns out when I read on the EA forums that recently xfire has been used as a 'ropehook' for hacks in-game and even balance and the software developers at xfire are trying to sort this problem out. But as it turned out for me that was the problem.

Fraps is also a cause for this kick so if you have it installed, disable it. Remember xfire has a good in game video. (Yes I know, I have just completely contradicted myself)

(Btw guys a lot of people can use xfire in game it seems like it was mine but yeah consider it if this error occurs)

Although if these do not work try reinstalling the game. and then re install project reality.

(Tip: simply move the pr folder to somewhere else then uninstall the game. this will save you some time)
Back to top Go down

PB errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PB errors.   PB errors. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks Sins, if we can get a list of PB solutions as and when people find them that would be awesome. Also Sins have you tried uninstalling Xfire and reinstalling to see if you can then play with Xfire on?
Back to top Go down
sixthncst

sixthncst

PB errors. Empty
PostSubject: Restriction: Corrupted File/Memory   PB errors. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm

I have been getting this message recently. Not sure why until i read AvengedSkins post. I thought it might be to Xfire running perhaps or something else. I hope they straighten it out whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PB errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PB errors.   PB errors. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:12 am

if exiting XFire doesnt work, disble the overlay in Mumble

Configure --> Settings --> Overlay --> uncheck "enable overlay". Apply, then ok, restart mumble
Back to top Go down

PB errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PB errors.   PB errors. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:36 am

Are you sur eit's corrupt file, and not Corrupt packet flow?

I hope for your sake that it is corrupt file and not corrupt packet flow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PB errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PB errors.   PB errors. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB errors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Project Reality :: Tips, Hints and Tutorials-
Jump to: