Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2

Go down 
+3
Keys546
laubox
Avengedsins
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 Empty
PostSubject: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:57 am

Both these games look awesome, have a peek
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:59 am

Yes they do, I just hope that I get a computer that will run the new games at a high resolution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

PostSubject: fp 2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:10 am

flashpoint 2 at 29 may, seems cool yeah, open world warfare,
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:54 pm

These two games look awesome. I played the first Arma and Flashpoint adn they were simply very fun
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:45 am

Flashpoint 2 will be on my birthday!
I've never played it but this guy I know used to go on and on about the first one, has it got any advantages over BF2, and the real question, has it got any advantages over PR?
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:14 am

well i think Arma has much more add ons than PR which is an add on kinda to BF2.
PR is also not as hard as Arma and Flashpoint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:25 am

Just looked into that OFP2, and damn that looks fine.

It's about time codemasters made something worth even trying!
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:48 am

I'd hate to think what the system requirements might be though...
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:59 am

just seen the vid PRcrimenal posted on opflash 2.

I have to say Im massively disappointed. The gfx didnt look too good and the gameplay looked like a more arcady version on bf2. I was worried this would happen - ever since i found out its coming out for consoles. It shows they care more about appealing to the masses as opposed to making an awesome realistic shooter. Its just gonna be bf:bad company for the pc. Great.
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: new games Arma2 and Operation Flashpoint   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:34 pm

IM waiting to get op flashpoint in Sept I had the original game on a pc its very good you need a fast processor at least 2.8 ie dual core quad ie 4x 2.8 with ahigh resolution graphics card gf 9800 with hd min is intel pentium4 3.0 ram 2gb. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 pm

redpanda wrote:
IM waiting to get op flashpoint in Sept I had the original game on a pc its very good you need a fast processor at least 2.8 ie dual core quad ie 4x 2.8 with ahigh resolution graphics card gf 9800 with hd min is intel pentium4 3.0 ram 2gb. Very Happy

arma and arma2 are the sequal to OpFlash 1 opflash 2 is being made but code masters from the ground up - it wont contain a single element of opflash1. arma2 on the other hand has had mods ported over from opflash1->arma->arma2
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 am

I beleive that because both companies mad OPFP1 together, and then decided to split and make there own game/Version ? am i correct...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2   Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation FlashPoint 2 & ArmA2
Page 1 of 1