Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Remnant

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Last Remnant Empty
PostSubject: The Last Remnant   The Last Remnant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 pm

It you like the Final Fantasy games then you will love this!! It is made by the same company as FF (Square Enix). I have only played on it a couple of times but the story seems to be good so far and if you liked the fighting in FF then there is lots of it!!

The Last Remnant Md_36409
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

The Last Remnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Remnant   The Last Remnant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm

I've tried this game, not played it for long though so i've not had chance to get into it. But from first experience, its another poor Xbox360 to PC port. even in the menu its telling you which xbox controller button to press. The graphics arent much better either. I'd say its a rip off of Final Fantasy 11, considering its made by the same guy, the legend of the previous final fantasy games (who, coincidentally, got sacked from making the FF games that he created).
Back to top Go down

The Last Remnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Remnant   The Last Remnant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:40 pm

I use a USB game pad which is configured to use the same keys as the X-Box so I don’t have trouble there. I know what you mean though it isn’t build anywhere near the same level as the FF games but it is still worth a try, I only started playing it a couple of days ago and so far I like it. Maybe I will get bored of it soon, I will have a wait and see Razz

It is very Arcady which is a bit annoying but I still find it fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Remnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Remnant   The Last Remnant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Remnant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: