Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You gotta read this news story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keys546

Keys546

You gotta read this news story Empty
PostSubject: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:21 pm

No we don't!

Do not read!

It's DISGUSTING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:22 pm

lol! Owch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:01 am

eeeeeew
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:28 am

I've seen this before, on a newspaper's website... I feel so so sorry for that guy, even if he was having an affair, no man deserves to be put through that... except certain members of the Taliban
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:34 am

if i was president, dogs would bit off all penis of all rapists
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:34 am

and i do not mean de man is a rapist
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:36 am

maybe he was, maybe that's why she bit, maybe the story about them being lovers is just summit she said because he threatened her
Back to top Go down
AngryTomAss

AngryTomAss

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:06 am

There is a moral to this story guys!
Don't get a BJ in a car!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:56 am

lol and if you do make sure its not moving and youve taken out her false teeth Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:30 am

My balls are like shaking with revolt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta read this news story   You gotta read this news story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You gotta read this news story
Page 1 of 1