Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr.JiM's New Sig

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Dr.JiM''s New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:06 am

Test. Hows it Look?
Back to top Go down

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:40 am

Its looks Awesome!! I think I do prefer your other one though
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:48 am

me likes cheers
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 pm

About your current sig, are they the same guys as in the website banner? I can't make out their uniforms on the sig, but on the banner it looks like DPM, but on the sig, one guy looks like he has a M4 or a C9, are they kiwis or are they them?
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:54 am

there the same guys i think just in chemical gear which they had to wear for most of the series
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:22 am

uhuh! yep the man is right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:53 am

What series? oh, they're from that summitorother generation thing right? So it's not DPM after all.
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am

nop underneath they got american deserts on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr.JiM's New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's New Sig   Dr.JiM's New Sig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr.JiM's New Sig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Tech :: Graphics, Avatars & Sigs-
Jump to: