Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Films worth watching

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Films worth watching Empty
PostSubject: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 am

This thread is so you can recommend films as you see them if they are worth watching.

I have just watched Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0834001/

It was really good, if you like the other two films then you will love this one!!
It is all sword fighting and no guns which i do prefer, i love sword fighting in films and this one had a great story with lots of action.
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Film   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 am

If you want a good film with humour and wit, then watch "Thank you for smoking".

Amazing film, I highly recommend it. (Contrary to the title there is no smoking in it at all! Only language, but I'm sure we can all tolerate that.Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 am

[b]Just watched Gran Torino, on the recommendation of brusingbruno. He said the ending was sad, which it was, but still worth the time to see it. Clint Eastwood gave a super performance, nice to see he still has his fire.
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:11 am

if u like psicological horrors then "the unborn" is defenetly for you

the film is based on a haunted bloodline that is experiancing the haunting in the next generation

also a good sci-fi drama is "the day the earth stood still" is a brilliant example

a remake of the 1950's classic but this time round climate change is what forces the cosmic hand
well worth the watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:24 pm

[b]Oh yeah, I saw previews to that 'Unborn', it looked really good. And that remake should be good, the original one was pretty cool.

Recently saw 'Taken' with Liam Neeson... it was a bit slow at first, but got going and never stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm

I loved Taken!! I thought it was a great film, I will be watching it again soon!! Its one of those Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:12 pm

I've seen "unborn" its not reaaly that good. i guess it depends on the type of film you like. A few good scenes, but nothin that great.
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 am

yeah taken was a great film and one that i will watch over and over again lol!
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:29 am

Step Brothers is amazing. i highly recomend it
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:07 am

went to see Star Trek the other day. its actually really good and there were no uber nerds talking in klingon to us or muppets saying live long and prosper xD
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:11 am

You have to see Role Models its so funny.

"Tell her you love her in her whispering eye"
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:13 am

lol my favourite Step Brothers quote is 'You went Karawak on everyones ass' best film ever made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Films worth watching   Films worth watching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Films worth watching
Page 1 of 1