Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 am

Looks good to me, more of the same though. I know some people got bored of it quick and it looks like this one might be the same. I liked the first one though so will like this one as well Very Happy

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/assassins-creed-ii-demo-gameplay/319707
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 am

never played the first one but i did like the idea but so many games and so little money did you use an "Evaluation" Copy?
Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:28 am

Dr.JiM wrote:
never played the first one but i did like the idea but so many games and so little money did you use an "Evaluation" Copy?

jim I cant believe you would ask me such a question!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:48 am

first one was good but as u sed very samy samy
Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:07 pm

they said in an interview it would have more gameplay...

check it out:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-assassins-creed/51039
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:15 am

I now have in my posession an "evaluation copy" of the first one im quite enjoying it. Its stunningly beautiful but the controls aren't as fluid as i like (not bad i guess for a 360 port). All in all a nice little game i could get use to this "evaluation" of games lark Razz
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:08 am

If u buy an 360 controller u can play these games better dude! I tried it with a few games, and it worked waaaay better. But AC i would def play on the 360 Razz
Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Spooter2

Spooter2

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 am

i love assassin's creed:D hope this one has a longer story mode;)

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 am

News Just in its been put back Sad Q1 2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassins Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2   Assassins Creed 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: