Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now

Go down 
+8
DepthCharge
Rocky
PRcrimenal
200rabbits
Avengedsins
laubox
muffinmonsta
Dr.JiM
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rocky

Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:53 am

i dunno i think some people are making the frankly ignorant mistake of confusing emo shit with metal.
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:53 am

I see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm

SatanicThorn wrote:
1.Cradle of filth
2.Motley crue
3.Deadstar assembly
4.Slipknot
5.Children of bodom
6. Deathstars
7. Fashion bomb
8. sub dub micromachine
9. steel panther
10. Disturbed

also any goth industrial and black metal you can think of

Rocky wrote:
meshuggah
Dream theater
Pain of salvation
symphony X
recently - matallic :S
Who are you people and why do you have my library =P
I\'ll add slipknot, Suicide Silence, Rammstien, Amon Amrath, Amorphis, Alestorm, Ensiferum, and Equilibrium to this list. Oh, and H.I.M. if only for Wings of a Butterfly.

*Edit* Cradle of Filth, Deathstars: VERRRY EMO, but Death Dies Hard is amazing. Meshuggah, Disturbed, Slipknot: Heavy (or VERY heavy Metal). Dream Theater: IF you think that\'s emo, you\'re one of the people who calls people noobs when thery\'re newbies.

Last edited by hemipowered on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Any of you guys listened to some dark tranquility?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

cradle of filth and deathstars are the least emo bands on the planet look them up n research before sayin somin like that i dont listen to any emo bullshit know your music mate before you go saying somin like that it can piss people off like me

n yeah darktranquility are good
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 am

Woah Thorn, I dont think it was meant as an insult dude.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am

SatanicThorn wrote:
cradle of filth and deathstars are the least emo bands on the planet look them up n research before sayin somin like that i dont listen to any emo bullshit know your music mate before you go saying somin like that it can piss people off like me

n yeah darktranquility are good

wo wo easy tiger, We all feel the same way but theres no need to go trollin for a fight. Chill man. Its all love here.
Back to top Go down
Spooter2

Spooter2

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Alter Brigde
Three days grace
Bloodhound gang
Breaking benjamin
Stone sour
Paramore
Unearth
Prodigy
Pendelum
Blink182
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 am

i know sorry i lost my rag guys just theyve been me fave band since as long as i can remember n when somin like that gets said it aggrivates me
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Haha dudes i just said tha, as it's totally not my music Razz So you're right i dont know what im talking about..

And i said nofi to!

If all the world would be high the world would be much...
higher - bob marley Very Happy

He's def in me top10, but its not a band so nvm Very Happy

Anyways sorry if i insulted u dude.
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Update. Some stuff i been listening to lately some damn fine hip hop

Boom Bip
Doseone
CloudDead
Deep Puddle Dynamics

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:52 pm

thats some obscure trippy shit there jim Very Happy

this is more my kind of rap/hip-hop

Nas
Mos Def
Pharcyde
The Streets
Common Sense

Plus the usual drum and bass mess im known for look up StompBox Spor remix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PRcrimenal

PRcrimenal

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 am

lol... update on "emo" request... i just like to hear it Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 Owyea10

Escape the fate "uhu"
Simple plan"uhu"
Air trafic (live, just great)
blink 182 dunno not for me...
Go:audio "Yup"
As i lay dying Nah
Unseen nah
It dies Today nah
greenday "i gues u know these guys...

getting bored linkin them ^^

lostprophets
metro station
my chemical romance....
paramore
aloha from hell
from first to last
bless the fall...

I could keep going, my emo-girl is listing them also ^^ she rocks!!
(lol im gonna get beated /\ for saying that Shocked )

my style is like, metal, hard rock, rock, as you call it some of it "emo music" Razz mixed togheter you won't even notice its emo... btw gotta problem? ill shoot ya up in Pr :guns: Razz
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:16 pm

go cut yoself blud :knife:
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 pm

My favourite music:

1812 overture and piano concerto No1 - tchaikovsky
Overture to light cavalry - Suppe
Allegro molto vivace - Mendelsson

I'd name more stuff you haven't heard of, but that's no fun at all.
Back to top Go down
PRcrimenal

PRcrimenal

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 pm

fergy05 wrote:
go cut yoself blud :knife:

lol! emo way: realy like i care, you even don't give a shit about me! "sascarm" ^^

Nah joke lol, u know whats bad when u call yurself emo then you better :knife: yourself... cheers
now im off to bed... getting late... gonna go boarding tommorow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now   Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Bands You're Listening to Right Now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2