Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District 9

Go down 
+3
fergy05
joethepro36
Dr.JiM
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:33 am

Another Sci-Fi film coming soon District 9 i gotta say does look quite awesome.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 am

I have seen this and so far it's the best film I've seen in the last year. That includes the hurt locker which was pretty good.
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 am

I cant wait Very Happy This will be one for my SB!! I will let you know when I have it on there Smile
Back to top Go down
fergy05

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 pm

absolutrly loved this, fookin prawns...
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 am

Go Here Bitches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Fucking Epic!!!!! Sorry slapshot i loved it you praun!!!!
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:06 pm

MEGA AWESOME MOVIE! just watched it and it was awesome dudes, def would recommend it.
Back to top Go down
fergy05

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:41 am

see!!! slap sucks i rock ner ner lawrence!
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 am

I will be watching it tonight, Hopefully it is as good as the hype Very Happy
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Just watched half of it and turned it off, Im with Slappers on this one. What a crap film that was!! Very Disappointed
Back to top Go down
fergy05

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 pm

lmao seems its like marmite then..
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Yer it must be, either love it or hate it. I just thought it was ridicules. I love Sci-Fi but this was defiantly not for me

Edit: Though the aliens did make me laugh
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm

We all know the reason why you don't like it, you fuckin' prawn.
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm

If you havnt watched the film dont click on the spoiler tab

Spoiler:

@Joe, Piss off
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Just fucking with you rob Razz

In my opinion the film was best in the first half where it was documentary style and such. The second half was great but it seemed like a different movie because it was so action oriented.

So I guess, it doesn't get better.
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Sorry Joe I should have put a wink or a smile at the end of that sentence, I didn't mean it to sound like it might have come across Very Happy

Cheers for the info, I prob wont bother with the rest of the film then. Just not my type of film, I am obviously in the minority though. Just me and Slappy, prawn A and B

:lmao:
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Dude i cant take u serious now, u'll have to watch the whole movie, and then tell me why it sucked..
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm

haha

it sucks because its not graphical enough or ?

when you say the aliens make you laugh, how? i want to watch them now XD
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Btw its a sci-fi / documentary sort of..with a philosofical undertone in it to...and its done awesomely Razz Also the way its recorded..awesome, awesome..legendary awesome, so, lets hear ur arguments now Razz

BTW!! U r watching SG-A right now, so that may be it to..since thats veeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyy different from this
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Everyone talks about stargate! :O

where can i buy this film from, i dont see it anywhere :O
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 pm

I just found District 9 boring, I like my Sci-Fi's to be like Star Trek and Stargate with lots of ships and space battles with lasers etc. I thought District 9 was going to be an epic alien movie and it ended up imo to be extremely lame. I couldn't take it seriously and I dont think it was funny enough to supposed to be funny.

So it wasn't a serious film or a comedy film, It was a documentary based on crap. Obviously all you guys have loved so they have done something right but for me it was nonsense.

And yes Depth for the last 2 months I have been and am going though Voyager and Atlantis so yes extremely different to district 9

Edit: @Muff, There is Stargate films 1 and 2 then there are about 6 seasons of Stargate SG1 and then 5 Seasons of Stargate Atlantis, If you have been trying to find a Stargate Atlantis film there isnt one Razz
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

omg i been looking for Stargate atlantis movie, shoot me Big Gun

/offtopic

I want 28 Months later on DVD, right now!, anyone know about a release or anything (:
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 am

Tho Sg-1 is waaay better, especially till like season 7/8
Back to top Go down

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:45 am

Yer SG1 is awesome till they make Jack O'Neil the General Sad Then its boring as hell
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:28 am

omg you guys like Stargate!!!!
LOL i love stargate, you know theres a BF2 mod for it right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 9
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: Silverscreen-
Jump to: