Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver Empty
PostSubject: Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver   Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 am

Hea guys,

I'm having this problem and i thought perhaps you guys could help me out.

I was playing with Gonzalo on the BTB server and got this error: Disallowed Program/Driver 128017

I used Mumble 1.1.8 for the first time that day, since i was kinda tired of using 0.5 (never had this error/problem with 0.5)
so i went googling the problem and I saw i needed to turn of Overlay, but i cannot even find that option in the settings of 1.1.8.
This option was choosable in 0.5 however.

any ideas?

-FoxZ
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver   Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 am

0.5 is the official Project Reality version. 1.1.8 is the version we use and the option is originally hidden.

To disable the Overlay

Configure -> Settings -> User Interface -> enable Expert Config.

Then at top, click the little arrow to go all the way to the right. Then clear the check box next to Enable Overlay to make sure its empty. Apply, then OK. restart mumble (and BF2/PR if it is running), then your problem will be solved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver   Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:31 am

Lofty... you are my hero

thanks a lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver   Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mumble 1.1.8 - Disallowed Program/Driver
Page 1 of 1