Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resolution Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Im using my 42" HDTV as a monitor and I cant get the resolution higher than 800x600 in PR, the drop down menu is there in the game but the menu is blank apart from 800x600. My TV supports upto 1920x1080

Any one have any ideas? Sad
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Right click on your PR Shortcut and add this at the end of the target field, hope it works Razz

Code:
+szx 1920 +szy 1080 
Back to top Go down

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 pm

It still says its 800x600 in the menu but im pretty sure it has worked, graphics look much improved!! Thanks Buddy, You will be a Full Member very soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 am

lol No Problem i have to do the same thing :S
Back to top Go down

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 am

lol

I will prob get a monitor again at some point anyway, atm it is a lot of hassle using the TV Sad
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am

Hurts your eyes? Razz
Back to top Go down

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 am

It does yer, but the mean reason is that i have to set up a table in front of it every time I wont to game lol!
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 am

Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolution Help   Resolution Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resolution Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Tech :: Tech Help-
Jump to: