Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question to any modder out there :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Question to any modder out there :P Empty
PostSubject: Question to any modder out there :P   Question to any modder out there :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 am

if there is anyone with some kind of modding experience could you tell me where the minimap icons are for PR ? i no there on a atlas somewhere but i cant find them affraid
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Question to any modder out there :P   Question to any modder out there :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 am

Which minimap icons are you after? You mean like the vehicle ones? Or the ones that the commander and squad leaders can put down?

There's loads of TGAs in "Menu\HUD\Texture\Ingame\"
Waddo you wanna do with them anyway?

EDIT: I also just found a couple of em in the topish right of MemeAtlas_030, and at the bottom rightish of the same one,
there's loads round the edge of MemeAtlas_031, and quite a few in MemeAtlas_032 as well actually, they're all in Menu\Atlas\ . If you don't edit with things unpacked, they'll be in Menu_client.zip, but you'll want to make changes to the files if they're in the patch zips first obviously.

Last edited by 200rabbits on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Question to any modder out there :P   Question to any modder out there :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 am

the vehicle, soldier icons ( the blue and green circles) and the squad ones
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Question to any modder out there :P   Question to any modder out there :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 am

Yeah, check my edit, what're you doing with those?
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Question to any modder out there :P   Question to any modder out there :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 am

ahh thanks maybe the ones i want is in there... somewhere Razz

Im using them for a little mod im making that runs off PR (:

EDIT: still not the ones im looking for Sad

ive blanked out everything in them files but they still show Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to any modder out there :P   Question to any modder out there :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to any modder out there :P
Page 1 of 1