Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 am

Ordered my 1KW psu,it should come tomorrow then the assembly of the beast shall be commence muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa once its built im happy its all working as i want it to and it doesnt crash when im getting 170fps on Left4Dead or Crysis i shall post up my new specs and some new pics as it looks totally different inside now mmmmmmmmmmmm im not gonna sleep now lol roll on tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:21 am

Sweet Jim!! Very nice Buddy. I will look forward to seeing that bad boy
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 am

you lucky basterd Razz

have fun with it mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 am

Hopefully you will be able to fit it into your PC Case!! lol
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 am

same make of case as is psu so i reckon it will fit like a thai hooker on a marrow nice and tight baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:40 am

Hopefully your case was made by Thai Hookers and not Swedish nuns then!!
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

hmmmm i dunno tho you know those swedes do make some good shit with there ikea and ergononics
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:12 pm

The Swedish bit was just random, the nun part was the bit you were supposed to focus on Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 pm

lol sorry mmmmmmmm nuns
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:39 pm

what Swe come from Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Tech :: Your Rig-
Jump to: