Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?

Go down 
+2
muffinmonsta
fergy05
6 posters

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap0%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Doctor Who
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap0%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Farscape
 0% [ 0 ]
The Many Star Trek Series
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap25%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Smallville
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap8%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Lost
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap17%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Firefly
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap17%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stargate (and Atlantis)
 17% [ 2 ]
Battlestar Galactica: New Series
What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_lcap16%What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 2 ]
All these choices suck! You don't know what you are talking about
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:48 am

Vote then let us know why......
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 am

BS:G purely coz i never watch sci fi and when jim n rocky got me into this i was hooked for days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 am

Yer i loved SG1 until the season when they made the main guy General then I stopped watching it cos he was the funny one I liked on the missions so that ruined it for me Sad
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 am

Lost because its the only one i have really watched xD
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 am

For me it has to be firefly loved that tv series such a shame it was cancel most disappointing BSG does come a close second but firefly was my fav Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 am

Firefly was definitly VERY awesome. BSG season 1 and probably 2 were also veeeryyy good, but after that it kinda got sucky imo. And star trek is just the greatest there is, with the most complete story lines and universe.
SG-1 and SG-A also cool, but nowhere near the above Razz

And LOST!!! lost is just the full of plotholes and i never looked past season 3 but i just didnt see them fill those up, EVER! Razz
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am

Yep firefly outclasses them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am

I voted for Star Trek as I love TNG and Voyager, I love SG1 though and have just started on SG-Atlantis which so far is awesome!!

I havnt seen or heard of Firefly Shocked I will be watching that next as it has had such high reviews from you guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 am

Oh and BSG was good, I watched S1 but started to get annoyed with that guy thats nuts in the head. I might give it another go though, loved the idea of it
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Boltar was like the best character on the show! What's not to like about him? tongue

I still need to download all of the next generation, I've only ever seen bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
DoctorAustinMilbarge

DoctorAustinMilbarge

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Clearly you are all mental......Red Dwarf anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh crap!! Yer I should have put that on the list for sure but I still wouldn't say it was the best Sci-fi, it has to be the funniest though!!

And every time I hear 'Smeg Head' I always think off Rocky for some reason Neutral
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:28 am

hey wtf since when did i post here :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 am

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 pm

I have had to change my answer from Star Trek to Star Gate!! I am well into Stargate Atlantis atm, loads of action and good stories!! Very Happy

Anything with 'Star' in the title has my attention!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever?   What is the best Sci-Fi TV Show ever? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: Silverscreen-
Jump to: