Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Empty
PostSubject: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 am

This is a great flying game, really fun to play and easy to control. Its none of this flight simulator rubbish! Very Happy

You start in the air and you have missions to complete in a set amount of time, it is well worth a try.

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 1212002183
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm

i would also like to recommend this game
i have been playing for just under 4 hours and was addicted after the first mission
it is NOT a flight sim and is quite arcady but it is one of the most fun experiances i have had on a tom clancy game
and they are all good
i highly recommend u play this cheers
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 am

i have HAWX on my xbox and its frankly....awesome 5 stars. Stuck on a mission however and kinda gave up lol
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: tom clancy Hawx   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 am

Just bought this on my x box as good as ace combat Its very easy to play no cheating allowed lol.
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:22 am

i like HAWX for the amount of aircraft and combat but Ace Combat looks sexy on a big TV and in HD lol
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Where can i download hawx?
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: download tom clancys HAWX   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 am

Have you tried the microsofts own web site (x box ) You might be able to download or try file planet its a fairly new game you might be able to get it later on this year ps the price has gone down by £20 +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X   Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: