Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Company of Heroes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 am

My wife is going into town today so I have loaded her up with the cash and she is getting the game for me! Smile

Unfortunately the website says its £10 and not £5 Sad but never mind
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 am

what website? if you where on the relic site then take no notice Smile
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 am

No I tryed game.co.uk and pc world as they are the shops my wife will go into and they both said £9.99

Im no to bothered though
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 am

im sure tescos is a fiver Razz
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:56 am

Tesco's is about 20 miles in the wrong direction, I think I will just pay the extra £5 in the true :uk: fashion
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 am

lol ok Smile
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 am

Think ill look at some vids and then venture out and treat myself too Wink

sounded good from the talk last night mind lmfao.
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 am

Hey its a good game, even better when you got mates playing with you!

hers some vids Razz

Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:19 am

yeah looks awesome mate!

question: which 1 do i need to buy to be able to get online with u guys? theres a few different ones, don't know if they're expansions or not though...
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 am

I am just getting the first one 'Company of Heroes' you can get the other games as well but they just add extra things, you only need the first game to play with us
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 am

off to find it now Smile

in a bit yo!
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 am

So i guess we'll be having a CoH night sometime soon?
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:08 am

Hell Yer Smile

We need 8 guys to play then it will be sweet!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:12 am

@Hornsby you can buy any one of them, they all run bye them selves, the first one has the Americans and Germans + one big campaign. The second one has the British and panzer elite and 2 more campaigns ( COH:Opposing Fronts ) and the last also has the British and Panzer elite but with 3 campaigns (COH: Tales of Valor )
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:40 am

COH PATCHS

these are direct links to the patchs (.exe's) as i know some of you have had crap download speeds and problems with there torrents Sad

so here they are.

Company of Heroes COH_Logo

1.0 - 1.4

1.4 - 2.101

Company of Heroes CXP_Logo

2.101 - 2.201

2.201 - 2.202

2.202 - 2.300

2.300 - 2.301

2.301 - 2.400

2.400 - 2.500

Company of Heroes TOV_Logo

2.500 - 2.501

2.501 - 2.502

2.502 - 2.600

Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 am

Awesome Job Muff king
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 am

and also another review by someone you know Razz

ITs great indeed, i greatly enjoyed playing it, but i got to some hill 32 level i think and it all whent "capoot" i jus failed misserably, and i gave up on the game, but realy is worth getting. i havent even installed the warhammer game, not my cup of tea realy. but buy you must!!!!!!
graphics is as good as Total wars new medieval, and gameplay is challenging and imensive. The Germans always seem to have better stuff though, but i guess thats realistic.

i wonder if he knows its him Razz
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 am

Finally Bought it Smile

installing as we speak.
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 am

cool what one did you get
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 am

jsut the tales of Valor.. is that one alright? ha
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 am

it says i get to control the Fate of men... liking the look of this already! muhahaha
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 am

yeh its brits and panzer elite Smile
Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am

hahaha awesome!! and american's and shit yeah?

it comes up with a screen comparing all my specs with the minimum and my results was great with everything, makes me feel oh so good Smile ill be on mumble soon once i stop scoffing this cream cake Smile

p.s. im not fat... yet!
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Holy mother of God that's a lot of patches
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

No its not many you should of seen the website of them.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Company of Heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next