Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failed robbery at my place

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laubox

laubox

Failed robbery at my place Empty
PostSubject: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 am

Hey guys,

Yesterday i was hanging out at a friends place.
drinkin some beers and watching valkery,
when it was 2:15 am i went back home,
its only a 40 meter walk but when i came home i saw 2 guys wearing black coats and were stealing my bicycle.
i said: hey guys whats going on.
after that 1 ran away, the other one tried it but fell on the ground. i was able to get to him and gave him a punch. the other one came back and i ran inside my home (maybe he got a knife or something)
next morning police at my door and they were caught!!!!!
again 2 fail robbery guys in jail!! not for long i guess.

grtz laubox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 am

Man Laubox! Good job on smacking one off the little buggers and you made a right choice by going inside, you can never know what weapons they have on them these days!!
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 am

then next time you go to watch a film bring a cricket bat with you Wink the bastards
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:28 am

after all,
the boys were both 17 years old.
they did it because they were bored that was there explanation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 am

Then you should find out were they live and burn down there house then when you get questioned just say 'I was just bored'.

They will just end up in prison anyway when they try and nick someone's car in a couple of year, low life scum!! :guns:
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 am

How dare you cool me low life!!!!! lol jk jk Smile
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 pm

u ran in your house? u fanny!

only jokin mate good going at fucking him in the face!
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: attempted robbery   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm

I like the comment about taking a cricket bat to the pictures, and the one about
burning there house down,which i would not do myself but the excuse is " i did it because im bored " my answer is bring back national Service they would not be bored then :bricks:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:09 am

what laubox did was the right thing, good job mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spooter2

Spooter2

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:48 pm

woot mr. miyagi (karatekid - Movie) would be proud of ya lau:P

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed robbery at my place   Failed robbery at my place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failed robbery at my place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: General Chat-
Jump to: