Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream (MMA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 pm

I was watching this tonight and I couldn't believe the size off this guy!! The smaller guy is 6"4 and the tall guy is 7"2!!! Shocked

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img383/8018/22393228.png
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 am

yeh hes was the worlds tallest man, now hes not. couple of weeks ago they found someone a foot bigger!
Back to top Go down

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:29 am

A Foot taller?? So hes 8"2, or did you mean an inch?
Back to top Go down

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:36 am

I just googled it and the worlds tallest man recorded was 8"11!! I tryed to measure how tall that is and i had to go outside as my ceilings werent high enough

Dream (MMA) Worlds-tallest-man-466in
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 am

lol Smile he was on the new couple of days ago. and the guy u seen on that vid plays a part in rush hour 3 xD
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 am

Does the tallest man wear a crash hat when he gets on a bus like bob the buider !
Back to top Go down

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream (MMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (MMA)   Dream (MMA) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream (MMA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: General Chat-
Jump to: