Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rob the master!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:35 am

jesus rob ur av is lush and good work on mine too
is there anything you cant do
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 am

Now I have a bit more time I can improve yours if you like, Maybe I could make your writing in fire?

I will be more than happy to sort anyone out with an Avatar if they would like me to do it, just send me a cool pic though X-Fire and I will do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:51 am

yeah m8 if u can improve mine that'll b great i'll let you take artistic license with it and do wot u feel looks good
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:48 am

Rock Ive changed your AV, I will upload it now. Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 am

OMG!!!!!
due thanks rob that is brilliant
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 am

Im still not happy with it, I will try and improve it.
Back to top Go down
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 am

artistic license is all yours mate Very Happy
thanks btw
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks for mine too Rob! It's awesome..the character is from the anime series: Hellsing, alucard Cool
Thank uuuu cheers
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 am

oh i whant one to Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 am

No probs I can do you one, just find a cool pic online and send it to me and I will do the rest
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 am

okej
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Hows that Gonzalo?
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:06 am

oh thanks 4 the pictur rob can u seend it to me to at msn ?
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:42 am

hey man. Would you mind creating me a Avatar and Sig pweeeese ^^
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 am

Yer no Problem, just send me a pic you like over xfire and I will try and jazz it up for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Can you make me one too please?

I'll send you a pic on xfire if i work out how... 0.o lol
Back to top Go down

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Yep no problem, I will see what I can do. I need to try and improve Anthrax's avatar as well, I will try to get you both cool avs by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:16 pm

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rob the master!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: rob the master!!!   rob the master!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rob the master!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Tech :: Graphics, Avatars & Sigs-
Jump to: