Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy slaughter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Happy slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: Happy slaughter.   Happy slaughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Very happy slaughter on PRSP today, fallujah west (I think :S) 16 player map with 32 bots at 100% difficulty Very Happy

Happy slaughter. Omfg10
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

Happy slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy slaughter.   Happy slaughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Nice. even i struggle to get that kind of K/D ratio on SP sometimes. well done. Still wanna see you join us in-game lol
Back to top Go down

Happy slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy slaughter.   Happy slaughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:34 pm

I have never played the single player game I will have to check it out, Im sure I will like it though if I can get 73 kills with no deaths Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Happy slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy slaughter.   Happy slaughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Lols. Sorry lofty I aint been online, problems atm

Lol Rob just go with the crowd Very Happy

32 guys all going at once on a 16 player map is amazing, I use it for training Very Happy. Just be careful of teamkilling lol, the bots are prone to tking when in a group lol
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Happy slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy slaughter.   Happy slaughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Lol the group mentality (It was on ramiel btw)

Happy slaughter. Yay_gr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy slaughter.   Happy slaughter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy slaughter.
Page 1 of 1