Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aion: Tower of eternity

Go down 
+3
fergy05
DepthCharge
laubox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:41 am

I wish I had the money for this man, looks like fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:20 am

I'll stick with sw:tor for now...no need to waste money on this, at least me thinks Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:25 am

yeah im with you depth although aion is rather pretty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 am

I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 am

DepthCharge wrote:
I'll stick with sw:tor for now...no need to waste money on this, at least me thinks Razz

Its not that expensive really, me and my wife have just had a take away that cost nearly as much and thats gone now but i will be playing on Aion for days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:10 am

yeah rob!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm

I love the Private Store!!! So instead of going AFK and quitting off you can stay in the game and sell the things you dont want Very Happy

Quote :
Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 Aion0003ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: Tower of eternity   Aion: Tower of eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion: Tower of eternity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: