Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Ranking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:56 am

You used to be ranked by the number of posts you have, this has now all changed!!

We will be using the same ranking images ie:
Member Ranking 01
Member Ranking 02
Member Ranking 03
Etc Etc....

The difference is you will be awarded these strips by your attitude, performance and participation in the clan. When the CLs notice you are doing particularly well it will go to a vote in the 'Admin Lounge' and if the vote is passed you will be Promoted and gain a strip. (Ranks can also be removed for inactivity)

When you gain a rank it will be a big honour that you have earned and each will become harder and harder to obtain!!

Benifits of outranking fellow members

1) You are more likely to be picked for Scrims
2) A higher status in the clan
3) You will carry more weight in the clan
4) Graphics will be made for you to apply to your Sigs

Good Luck and Have Fun

Last edited by RobNob on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 am

NICE Smile
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

Zomg
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:50 am

Avengedsins wrote:
Zomg

zomg wha sins?
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 am

I dunno lol

What about the ones like I who stated about less activity due to school and stuff?
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 am

all this will be taken into consideration mate from here no under 16's will be recruited anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:01 am

Ah ok xD
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 am

oo nice
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:19 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Ranking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: