Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=BTB= EVE Corp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

We have set up a =BTB= EVE Corp and are setting up a POS inside our own wormhole very soon. If you play/have played before then jump on and sign up if your not already settled in a corp, With a wormhole we will be able to make between 60-100mill an hour. If you dont want to pay £14.99 a month for your account then come and do some WH ops with us for an couple of hours and buy your plex each month.

Let me know if your interested and add me to your contacts in game (RobNob1)
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 am

I got an account with a decent Miner (cargo) but i'm short of cash atm since i'm paying off debt so it might take 3 weeks or so till my next pay
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 am

MALO!!! Welcome back buddy Smile that will be great to play some EVE with you, you will have to come and do worm holes with us so you can pay for your account with ISK
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:23 am

Yeah no i'm broke ingame aswell i think ;D
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 am

Well if you ever need some in game money you know were to come! Real money your out of luck, lol
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 am

I can't retrieve my account cause i don't remember the nick of my Avatar ingame rofl
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:31 am

Ah damn, maybe they can do a search using your email if you know which email account you used, lol. Our we have a new guy (Werewolf) as well you will really get on with, you both play eve, both come from military backgrounds and are both really into that tank mmo game Smile
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

Awesome ;D So what kind of Corp are BTB in EvE? We mixed, miners or what?
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 am

A mix of all but we are getting our own WormHole so that will be the real money maker but I will still be doing missions or PvPing, I pretty much do anything other than mining Razz

In a wormhole as well you can set up Plantary Interaction now as well which I doubt was around when you were playing, you basicly build a colony on a planet and leave them to mine then go back a week later to collect all the ore they got for ya Smile

Planetary Interaction Guide
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 am

Awweeeesome! Well I have no clue about anything other that Mining so i'll be spamming mumble for advice when I start.

Thinking about a Support role or something like that
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 am

Well if you like mining then a wormhole is still for you, in a wormhole the Ore you will mine is worth around 4400 ISK per unit rather than the usual 40 ISK per unit!!
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 am

Got my account back - His nick is Wikingen
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 am

great stuff Malo!! Just right click on my name in game and 'show info' then click on the =BTB= Corp symbol and apply to join Smile
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

Have to wait till I get money in about 2 weeks first - lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

ah that sucks, lol. Ok buddy no problem. You use the invite I sent you? If you did you get an extra week on your trial and i will buy you your 1st months plex as i will get that back when it is activated on your account so instead of a 2week trial you will get 7weeks in total Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=BTB= EVE Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: =BTB= EVE Corp   =BTB= EVE Corp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=BTB= EVE Corp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: EvE Online-
Jump to: