Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Of Tanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 am

www.worldoftanks.com

I got unlimited access to beta keys
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 am

i'll take one for a look
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

I thought beta had finished but I will try to get it for sure Smile I have heard nothing but good things about this game
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

i downloaded this last week, havnt bothered to play it yet though :O
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 am

It's really really awesome - I played it all night! he he
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 am

no, really, he did Razz
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:06 am

to register once you have recieved your key, go to http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am

Waiting for my Key now, hopefully wont take to long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:25 am

malo has keys. check you inbox at top of forum. should be flashing
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 am

he must have 'forgot' to send me one then, lol. I dont have any new mails Sad
Back to top Go down
PvtMalo

PvtMalo

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 am

lol yeah - sent it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Yay, thanks Malo, will sort that and download now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Guys know how to retrieve a key? think i deleted my email xD
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Best game ever made Smile
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 am

Is there a way to join games together though and be on the same team? Will be a shame if you cant play with friends
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 am

yeah, Malo has a paid account. he can invite us to a platoon. think thats the only way atm
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 am

Well there is an invite button if your hosting a match, not sure about joining someone elses.

Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Hahahaha!! That is hilarious
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Im gonna start making some textures for these tanks now, since they look abit dull Lol
Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 am

Will have my KV very soon!! Smile
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 am

Wins, im like 2 away from it i think (well its a heavy anyways)

God this takes long to save up the exp Razz
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 pm

http://www.mmorpg-center.com/world-of-tanks-custom-tank-skins

Got some skins from there, looks pretty cool with them having the worn winter paint and the green camos Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Of Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks   World Of Tanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks
Page 1 of 1