Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Umm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/7960031/Liam-Fox-calls-for-Medal-Of-Honor-to-be-banned.html

Also from america, here...

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/government/medal-of-honor-game-banned-from-us-military-bases-and-why-that-might-be-strategically-unsound/9382

IF this does get banned, what about Call of Duty, that has acctually murder seens of americans and brits.

I mean really, fair enough it gets banned from military bases, it can be quite disturbing. But for the whole country (UK?) WTF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Bloody hell what a load of retards! Medal of Honor is 'un-british' LMAO, Britsh people kill British people for goodness sack. I hate it when people take games to seriously. The US will be banning PR next because Jalalabad is 'un-American'

This really is unreal, It wont get banned though, they always threaten to ban these games and it only boosts sales Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 am

thats absolut bollocks. as if retailers are gonna refuse to sell a game thats gonna make em hundreds of thousands of pounds. Nott gonna happen. Ate release it'll have the option to skip those missions as MW2 did after patch 1 when you killed those civi's in the airport. FUCK YOU LIAM FOX AND FUCK YOU HATERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:53 am

As I said, our politicians are retarded. If Putin sat down and thought, 'hmm, I don't like this game', he wouldn't bitch about it like an idiot and say things that're based on fantasy, he'd probably be fastroping into EA through their roof from an attack helicopter, topless, with a dead bear over his shoulder, and dual wielding Kord HMGs, shouting things like;
"Уоu макз ваd gaмз aвоuт Яussia! УOU АLL DIЗ ИОЩ! I макз уоu dяоwи iи vodкa! Тнзи fззd уouя вoss вязаd маdз fяом уоuя воизs! Аиd тнзи тнз вавushкаs щill dяiик уоuя вlood!"
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 am

As i said in my post, There is a minor point why it got banned in military bases, But trying it on for the whole of UK WTF?!

Liam = cock end

RABBITS?!!!! Did you say fastropes!!!! ZOMG xD

lol at your russian Smile
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Old news lads, step down.

Though I must say I don't recall many Brits in US Army Rangers?
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 pm

who said that?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?   Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honur and teh ban hammer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: General Chat-
Jump to: