Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)

Go down 
+6
200rabbits
Lofty
Spooter2
Kinglorre
muffinmonsta
Rob
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

To merge, or not to merge?
Yes
UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_vote_lcap100%UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
No
UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_vote_lcap0%UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_vote_lcap0%UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rob

UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) Empty
PostSubject: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Okay guys, READ THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE POSTED PLEASE Smile

I'm rob, one of the clan leaders form United Kingdom Special Service Group. Me and lofty have spoken about a possible merge. Okay, this merge would be BTB coming under the name of UK!SSG, but with all the benefits.

Okay, the good points are : More players to play with on PR and other games, This means you can join the teamspeak, and there is a bigger chance of you having players.

More matches possible, more players, means bigger and more scrims.

Bigger funds, more possibility to buy game servers, for what you want to play.

Our current assets are a 32 slot server, 64 slot server, and a 70 man teamspeak 3 server.

All BTB players would skip recruitment, and be given the ranks lofty sees fit.

Lofty would have a place on the admin team, to make sure you guys were happy.

Our Website : http://ukssg-pr.enjin.com/
Our TS3 Details : 87.117.208.40:4190

Guys, I understand giving up the BTB name, is an attack on pride, but we will do our best to keep the name alive, and it will be logged on the clan website to keep the history.

Lofty said, he wanted BTB to vote on it, because you aren't happy, he isn't happy.
Before you vote, think about it, and asks questions. We are open to changing the clan, for players.
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

I only have one question.

Well 2.

1. Is this clan Srs?

2. Are you guys Roleplayers?
I noticed you guys have ranks, Do you take them srs or are they just a way of showing your role as such? :O )

Voted "Maybe" for now
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

muffinmonsta wrote:
I only have one question.

Well 2.

1. Is this clan Srs?

2. Are you guys Roleplayers?
I noticed you guys have ranks, Do you take them srs or are they just a way of showing your role as such? :O )

This clan, takes things seriously, game play that is. The ranks, show players where other players our, We Don't call people by ranks, or use ranks as a restriction.
Back to top Go down
Kinglorre

Kinglorre

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 am

well this is a toughie, il need to think about this one for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spooter2

Spooter2

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 am

I got a question.

Can you make a list of of top 5 games you guys place recently?
And i ques i allready know the number one, one.
So plz start with the number 2 till 6 Wink

And One more question.Wink

What are the minimum recruiments for the clan?
Like age and stuff:O

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Kinglorre

Kinglorre

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 am

Spooter2 wrote:
I got a question.

Greetz

Rik its not like your 11 anymore, so age requirements dont really apply to you do they? Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 am

Spooter2 wrote:
I got a question.

Greetz

''The clan does not have any age restrictions, neither does it look down on younger members
we believe if you are mature enough to play, you are mature enough to join.
We consider our self a small clan, but a strong one.''

Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 am

Kinglorre wrote:
Spooter2 wrote:
I got a question.

Greetz

Rik its not like your 11 anymore, so age requirements dont really apply to you do they? Lol.

UK!SSG accepts all ages, we don't discriminate against age, some of the best players we have had are younger then 18.
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 am

Kinglorre wrote:
Spooter2 wrote:
I got a question.

Greetz

We officially play PR, but, the clan does play allot of other games for. e.g Monday night, we played L4D2.
Back to top Go down
Kinglorre

Kinglorre

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 am

Rob wrote:
Kinglorre wrote:
Spooter2 wrote:
I got a question.

Greetz

We officially play PR, but, the clan does play allot of other games for. e.g Monday night, we played L4D2.

From what I understand in your clan you have designated squads? Is it possible for BTB to maybe stick together as a squad inside of UK!SSG?

For now im about 75% convinced that this is the right thing to do its just that, iv just met you people since monday and dont really know what to think yet. Foxz are you cool with this mate? cause basicly if you go i will follow.. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 am

We will be sticking as our own squad King Smile
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:42 am

Rob, any relation to robnob? I'm confused! I can't deal with it! There's too many of too many people! Sez me I know, but still!

@king - you dutchies sticking together, i like it
Back to top Go down
Kinglorre

Kinglorre

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:55 am

200rabbits wrote:
Rob, any relation to robnob? I'm confused! I can't deal with it! There's too many of too many people! Sez me I know, but still!

@king - you dutchies sticking together, i like it

For all people know im from yorkshire hehe.

Dutchie ftw!

Wheres carn laubox and depth when you need em?
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:06 am

I just realised HOW MANY of you dutchies there are...

Is it coz you realised that Britain has Norfolk, which is basically Holland with less wind turbines, weed and prostitutes, and more cider?

My biggest aversions to merging, are that your forum's shoutbox just isn't as big as the one we're with now, and I know they say it's not about how big it is, but how you use it, but sometimes these things are just too small.
That, and... *sniff* we just got the latest topics box back... *sniff* I... I just... I don't wanna give up my scrollinglatesttopicsbox! (why is there no crying emoticon lofty?)
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 am

You know that shoutbox doesnt stay one size? Very Happy

Rob isn't related to Robnob.

You can get the latest topics in that forum on the forum page.

Fox post your suggestion/Question so we can get the dutchies on a "yes". LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 am

Lol haha, okay guys.

personally I think it is a great idea. =BTB= always was a clan were you could play games with a group of friends and have fun. Unfortunately due to some issues most members know off, activity has been very rare.

So I personally think this would be a great step to improve the fun we have with playing games, and increase teamwork.

Yes, I think we should merge. Only if th majority of the members agrees with me though Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 am

Lofty wrote:
We will be sticking as our own squad King Smile
To the squads, BTB will be staying together in their squad, at the moment, lofty is squad leader for it, and it is BTB guys decision how it is Run
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 am

Oh do we where =BTB= tags or UK!SSG ?

or was it SGG um... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 am

200rabbits wrote:
I just realised HOW MANY of you dutchies there are...

Is it coz you realised that Britain has Norfolk, which is basically Holland with less wind turbines, weed and prostitutes, and more cider?

My biggest aversions to merging, are that your forum's shoutbox just isn't as big as the one we're with now, and I know they say it's not about how big it is, but how you use it, but sometimes these things are just too small.
That, and... *sniff* we just got the latest topics box back... *sniff* I... I just... I don't wanna give up my scrollinglatesttopicsbox! (why is there no crying emoticon lofty?)

Well, into relation to that, we have a chat bot, this is completely live, and you can chat to who ever. A bigger shout box can always be added in time.
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 am

muffinmonsta wrote:
Oh do we where =BTB= tags or UK!SSG ?

or was it SGG um... Very Happy

I want to be able to say, you can where BTB tags, but that would separate us as a clan, so it would be BTB, although, you do get your own squad, you name it, and BTB could be the motto. UK!SSG would be the tag
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 am

Smile

im still staying as a yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 am

Quote :
You can get the latest topics in that forum on the forum page.

I know that, all forums have that... but the booooox.... Sad
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 am

Who voted "Maybe"?

C'mon tell us why so rob can answer it Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordeci Hex

Mordeci Hex

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 pm

I think its a good idea... it will be nice for those of you who play PR and that ^^ and it will be nice to have other ppl to talk with ect. Its a yes from me ^^ mabey ill be able to get on TS with you.. unless my Uni has blocked it aswell X_X

Edit:
Nevermind you will still be without my sexy irish accent until my Uni gets stuff unblocked -.-
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Your uni is useless tell em to shift there arses!! Very Happy

I hope there teaching isn't as bad as there IT Tech support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)   UK!SSG & BTB Merge :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK!SSG & BTB Merge :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: General Chat-
Jump to: