Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Generation Kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:31 pm

After chatting to a few of the chaps in mumble it became apparent to me that some of you might not of heard of this cue SHOCK AND AWE!!!!!
Guys if you like band of brothers this is going make you so hard it might actually go "off" on its own Smile Its in 7 parts a tale of US Marines in Iraq in 2003 and their part in the invasion of Iraq. The only bogey in the custard is its not on tv anymore but you can get it from the usual torrent sites but to wet your appetite a little bit here's the website with some more info on quite possibly the best TV show ever as long as you don't count BSG.

Generation Kill

Enjoy!

Edit: Found Some Clips for you Here.
Back to top Go down
fergy05

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:48 am

stay frosty jimbo afro
Back to top Go down
laubox

laubox

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm

im at episode 7 now!
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:14 am

more people really need to see this trust me im a doctor you will not be disappointed Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:48 am

Cool I will check it out, Im just working my way though 4400 that Depth recommended to me but after that this will be the next thing I invest my time in Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:02 am

its only 7 episodes man and trust me you will like it waaaaay better than 4400 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:06 am

Sweet, I will look forward to it then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation Kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: Silverscreen-
Jump to: