Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mumble Pwn'd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockafella93

Rockafella93

Mumble Pwn'd Empty
PostSubject: Mumble Pwn'd   Mumble Pwn'd I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 am

ok lately i have not been able to use mumble for more than 10 mins without it completely destroying my wireless communication to my router.

to remedy it i then have to unplug, then re-plug my wireless adapter and then it would happen again in ten mins.

any help i have searched google and all sorts of tech forums and just can't find the problem

*cry into pillow*
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

Mumble Pwn'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble Pwn'd   Mumble Pwn'd I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 am

As long as anything else isn't going on that pillow, it's all good.

You can try and Go into Configure > Settings and set the Quality 50% lower or so ( in the audio input tab).

Also check the "Advance box" at the bottom of the settings window then click on the
"network" tab, Check the "force TCP mode" and "Use quality of server" box.

Finally click the "Audio input" tab and set the "Audio Per Packet" up more, maybe 75% of the bar?

None or some of this may help, worth a try though.

You could always buy a big Cable and Go wired. If you don't like wires all over the place put it threw the wall Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Mumble Pwn'd
Page 1 of 1