Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Possible Award Scheme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keys546

Keys546

New Possible Award Scheme Empty
PostSubject: New Possible Award Scheme   New Possible Award Scheme I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey folks. Just an idea to get you guys more active on our server and such
If you are at the top of the scoreboard at the end of a round you get a mark for yourself.
If you get say 10 or 20 marks you get a medal to show off to other members and show yourself as an elite PR soldier.
You can also get medals for other things such as being an effective pilot, gunner, sniper ect....
thoughts?
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Award Scheme   New Possible Award Scheme I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:34 am

Sounds cool, little complicated though and would rely on Member's honestness (is that a word?)
Back to top Go down
Keys546

Keys546

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Award Scheme   New Possible Award Scheme I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:51 pm

honesty probably Razz
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Award Scheme   New Possible Award Scheme I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Le screen du shot! flower whieee, i like flowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Award Scheme   New Possible Award Scheme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Possible Award Scheme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Project Reality :: Tales From The Front-
Jump to: