Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D

Go down 
+5
200rabbits
biggestofmikes
fergy05
laubox
Dr.JiM
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:14 am

cut backs man you know theres a recession on man
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 am

just do it you prick :p
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

just to let u know james, i was just dayfreaming at my sig and realised I LOVE IT!

just an pointless appreciation post cat

bump wheres my avvy? scratch
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 am

Heyyy... that pic fox found, you could get 2 different pretty good avvies out of it Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 am

Fingers crossed i shall have the surgery open on monday for sigs and avatars oh and while im thinking of it can someone, anyone get me the size of the graphic on the loading page of our server so i can knock up a nice image for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 am

Jim there are loads of members with no Sigs Sad

Look at the member list on the home page and beat people over the head with a stick so they give you a pic to use cheers

I will see if I can find out the size of the server graphics for ya
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am

Server graphics =

C:\Documents and Settings\<Computer name>\My Documents\Battlefield 2\LogoCache

Stores them all Smile. Can't seem to find the BTB one though lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

Avengedsins wrote:
Server graphics =

C:\Documents and Settings\<Computer name>\My Documents\Battlefield 2\LogoCache

Stores them all Smile. Can't seem to find the BTB one though lol

There isnt a =BTB= one yet. Jim you should find the size of them all in there though. Well done Sins, there should be a =BTB= Server Graphics very soon when Jim works his magic
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 am

yeah fingers crossed ill do it monday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 pm

the standard size for PR is 400 x 146

ps. could you tell me what font is used in your sig Jim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:45 pm

I think its a home brewed font Muff, Its off a series called Generation Kill. I'm sure Jim will help you out if you want to do your own though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 am

muffinmonsta wrote:
the standard size for PR is 400 x 146

ps. could you tell me what font is used in your sig Jim?

i thought it was Ambulance Shotgun. Wink
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:33 am

ohh ok np then Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 am

Dr.JiM wrote:
yeah fingers crossed ill do it monday Very Happy

which monday lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 am

Id appreciate a sig JiM if your up for it
my one needs replacing and i like the uniformity thats starting with all the BTB having those grunged up image sigs with that font
Im a big fan of fox's and rabbits esp so anything with jets, rockets and big guns will do nicely Very Happy
Or if you like you could send me that font you use and il knock my own up

Cheers

edit: heres sum pics you could use for any sigs your making as well, not that you need em, seem to have pretty good talent for finding them already Wink
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Sniper
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Army_sniper_team_Afghanistan
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Eurofighter2
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Eurofighter
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Undergarmets
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 British-army
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Ill see what i can do man times a bit thin on the ground but ill see if i can squeeze one out tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:01 pm

no rush mate take your time, im sure it'l be worth it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm

right so i had a crack myself earlier and knocked these out, what do guys think?
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Eurofi10

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Chinoo10

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Chinoo11

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Sniper10
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

3rd one down is the best and make em same size as ours if poss dude! nice work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

cheers fergs, ye they need resizing
surprised you like the 3rd one best, i like the pic but thought it was a bit too low res and noisy

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Chinoo12

Last edited by Aliblista on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 pm

The top one is my fav, its not to busy and looks cool.

Good Job Ali, Looks like Dr.jim might have an assistant Razz
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 pm

RobNob wrote:
Looks like Dr.jim might have an assistant Razz

get to the photoshop suite STAT! Chill Pill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Haha Very Happy cheers guys

RobNob wrote:
The top one is my fav, its not to busy and looks cool.
agreed its won me over
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:49 am

Looks Good Al sorry i was being lame but i have finally done crims and i hope you like it dude Smile

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 Crim
Back to top Go down
PRcrimenal

PRcrimenal

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Hehe, you've taken the google pic where i ran into!! anyway Great job! i prefer desert style

cheers

but DANG I GOT MY SIGNATURE!!! woooott

And maybe for a tanker its arma2, but each time when im running fraps the sreen pic = "<, >, \ " So when im running and i hit the dirt on arma2 with "w" i sometimes make screens i don't wanna to... but this one was different xD I was running down the hill with the T90 covering us... but then we got fired at with a MG out of no where and this is the result.... so for a tank lover this might be someting!!
Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 T90arma2

100% view, the pic is a bit bigger then that scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D   Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr.JiM's Sig Surgery :D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Tech :: Graphics, Avatars & Sigs-
Jump to: