Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BTB vs CB post mortem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorAustinMilbarge

DoctorAustinMilbarge

BTB vs CB post mortem. Empty
PostSubject: BTB vs CB post mortem.   BTB vs CB post mortem. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Well done ferg, sixth and slap and crim.

Can I just make a point, new members please practice b4 joining scrim matches. Whilst it is great to see people active, it is serious hindrance to the team when some members are less familiar with the map and the nuances of the game.

On a personal note Im not participating in any more 6v6, until I can actually hit some fucxking thing. My toys are officially out of the pram right now. I was close to launching the pc across the room earlier, a feeling I havent had since bf2 vanilla days, so its pub server or 12 vs 12 at the mo for me.

winge over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BTB vs CB post mortem.   BTB vs CB post mortem. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:48 pm

No problem Doc I know what you mean and you make fair points.

Tonight was certainly not our 1st team but thanks for giving it a go anyway
Back to top Go down
fergy05

PostSubject: Re: BTB vs CB post mortem.   BTB vs CB post mortem. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:12 pm

dont worry doc we all feel like that sometimes matey, chin up buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: btb v aod   BTB vs CB post mortem. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 am

I still think aod is one of the best clans playing on bf2 ,many americans/canadians ,there very experianced , playing with them you learn alot ,tactics etc. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTB vs CB post mortem.   BTB vs CB post mortem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTB vs CB post mortem.
Page 1 of 1