Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of BTB

Go down 
+2
DoctorAustinMilbarge
Lofty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lofty

Lofty

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 am

After a short time away, Biting The Bullet has made its return.

Those of you that have been with us for a while will notice a few things are changing. We will be adding new sections to the forum for areas such as Game Previews/Reviews, which will be kept more up-to-date, and were we had Rob's seedbox last time, we will now have Lofty's seedbox, where you will be able to download movies and games at decent speeds. You never know, Rob's seedbox may make a return too.

This is an exciting time for BTB, as not only have we re-formed, RobNob (the Legend) has returned, and I am looking forward to working along side him again to take BTB back to its former glory.

The forum is up and ready. We are now ready to swing open to rusty doors, if my key still works.

I look forward to our future gentleman.

Let the games begin!!

LONG LIVE BTB!!!
Back to top Go down
DoctorAustinMilbarge

DoctorAustinMilbarge

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 am

We are Back!

WIN!

awesome photos - Big Chuck Hunter
see more Epic Win FTW" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
gonzalo658

gonzalo658

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Viva le BTB !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 am

:cheerleader:
Back to top Go down

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:58 am

:drunk: to =BTB= and it's members!
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 pm

WHOEHOEHEOHEOEHOEHOEHEOHEOHEOHEOHEOHEEEOEOEEOEE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PRcrimenal

PRcrimenal

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 am

:bangdesk: Ow noez, More Mad gaming!! xD I feel myself welcome together with all of us!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return of BTB Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of BTB   The Return of BTB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of BTB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Welcome to the BITING THE BULLET clan :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: