Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:54 pm

FINAL FANTASY XIV for PC marks the latest installment to the FINAL FANTASY series, and brings with it unprecedented levels of player choice and freedoms. FINAL FANTASY XIV on PC introduces adventurers to the Armoury system, which influences character development as well as their individual gameplay experience. After choosing a path on which to embark, be it the Discipline of War, Discipline of Magic, Discipline of the Land or Discipline of the Hand, players may then select any of various classes, and need do no more than simply equip the proper weapon or tool to instantly change their active skills.

In their travels, players will come upon massive, crystalline formations known as aetheryte - dense concentrations of Hydaelyn's aether that allow for teleportation throughout Eorzea. By using small, rectangular plates called guildleves, the powers of aetheryte can be unlocked, granting players to ability to travel instantaneously from location to location. A wide variety of guildleves provide levequests tailored for individuals as well as large parties, with the end result being near endless opportunities for exploration and adventure for years to come.

Final Fantasy XIV for PC features:

* Conceived and produced from notable FINAL FANTASY developers - Produced by Hiromichi Tanaka (FINAL FANTASY I, II, III and XI), and directed by Nobuaki Komoto (FINAL FANTASY IX, XI), with art direction by Akihiko Yoshida (Vagrant Story, FINAL FANTASY XII) and musical score by Nobuo Uematsu (FINAL FANTASY series).

* In-depth character creation - Choose a race and clan before going on to customize your avatar's face, hairstyle, skin color and more, with subtle adjustments allowing for limitless possibilities.

* The Armoury - With defining emphasis on the game's weapons and tools, the Armoury is a unique class system that influences both character development and an individual's style of play. With it, players have the flexibility and freedom to fight, craft and gather whenever and however they so choose. Simply equipping an item will automatically cause the character to take on the class associated with it.

* Aetheryte transportation - Traverse the realm of Eorzea instantly using this seemingly supernatural teleportation system.

* Solo or Party play - Adventure alone or in the company of others as you undertake quests and engage in battles on your travels through Eorzea.

Collector's Edition includes:
# Game

# Exclusive In Game Item

# Adventurer's Branded Tumbler

# Behind the Scenes Bonus DVD

# FINAL FANTASY XIV 'Branded Security Token

# Map of Eorzea

# Adventurer's Notebook

Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) RM10114_2_lq

Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) RM10114_4_lq

Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) RM10114_5_lq
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 pm

me buy me buy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Good Good Smile I dont think it will be for every one but we will have a good time :cheerleader:
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 pm

love final fantasy.. especially at the end of the night, when the fantasy is just beginning Razz
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Oh god lofty Razz .

Is this one of them pay per month Games Big Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

All the good MMOs are unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Darn it, it acctually looks good, normally hate mmos Razz
Back to top Go down
Avengedsins

Avengedsins

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 pm

RobNob wrote:
Good Good Smile I dont think it will be for every one but we will have a good time :cheerleader:

WoW and Runescape are good MMO's? D:
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Lol

Gtfo sins :p
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 am

Its Final Fantasy. OF COURSE IT GONNA BE GOOD!!!

FOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)   Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 14 (Released Sep 22nd)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biting The Bullet :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: