Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which games do you play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lofty

Lofty

Which games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:07 am

In this section, we would like you to tell us about the other games you play outside of =BTB=. If you play other games, tell us about it, post a review here, provide screenshots, do you think we should all try it? Whatever the game, post it here.
Back to top Go down
redpanda

redpanda

PostSubject: games list   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 am

pc Medal honor Airborne.
And assasins creed. vg
company of heroes
doom
medal of honor
The orange box (steam)
Call of duty /4
Operation Flashpoint
Brothers in Arms(hells Highway)
ArmA2
X box 360.
Tom Clancys HAWX
Gears of War
Ace Combat6 (fires of Liberation)
GHost recon Advanced Warfighter.
Racedriver grid.
call of duty3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 am

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory!

it's a sort of sneaking game, were you need to take down enemies without them noticing you're close to them. The point is (mostly) you need to get some imformation from an important guy, this guy is heavily guarded by some mexican dudes so you will need to take them down first.

Imagine you're entering a dark room (lot's of cover) and against the door you just came in there is a wall with a air vent in it. You can hear voices peering from the other side of the wall and you get this really great idea. You open the air vent, diable the vent and crawl into the hole. the voices are getting louder and louder and you're getting closer to the information you need... After exiting the crawling space you see some guys sitting on chairs around a table, playing poker to kill the time a bit.

The most important guy (with the imformation) wears a red shirt and has a long ponytail. The other 2 guys are dressed the same. there are 2 options you can choose:

1. You wait and observe the situation.

After you chose this option (it's not like messages are popping up with options) the guy with the information gets tired and wants a drink. In the room your in is a refrigerator... with the drinks. You quickly hide in a closet close to you so the guy can't see you... The guy enters the room and opens the refrigerator, he can't decide which drink he wants to take and sees if there's more options to choose from. this is your chance. You get out of the closet (quietly...) and sneak up behind the guy. he isn't aware of the fact you're behind him so you grab his neck and put a gun in his back. he is in shock and asks who you are. You're threatening him with you're gun and he tells you the information. Now that you've got the information, you knock him unconsious and hide his body in the closet...

2. You don't hesitate and grab your rifle for the assault.

You load your rifle and bash the door open, you shoot one of the bodyguards and you stab a knife in the chest of the other, the guy with the red shirt runs away and alerts the guards in the building. You chase him down the hallway but you get shot half way...

This is how Splinter Cell feels all the time. And with the excellent story writing from Tom Clancy you just want to finish the story in one night.

But the most important thing is that this game has online coop and LAN coop. Trust me, it's a lot of fun and i think you should atleast download it and play some coop.

Which games do you play? C8ec048d5e029881a84f11427fac487ea08e9ad3

Which games do you play? 824e7c869ddcbdbc4406618637afb97a06560ed6

Last edited by ThaFoxZ on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:24 am

And I like playing it with you Smile

We still have a few missions to complete though Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 am

RobNob wrote:
And I like playing it with you Smile

We still have a few missions to complete though Razz

we can start today Rob! Very Happy

Razz
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 am

SWAT 4 - multiplay - 1 - 8 player.

A tacticcal game that involes Vital Team communication and a good teamleadership when being the "team leader". The aim of the game is to recue all hostages and/or disable bombs that have been planted by "Terrorists". you have special equiptment like flashbangs, CS gas, door wedges, pick locks, AP and HP rounds, Optiwands.... etc.

Some vids

Sorry about Crap sound qual

BF2142 - multiplay - No need to explain?

FS2004 - multiplay - No need to explain?

FSX - multiplay - No need to explain?

Battle over britian - multiplay - An Air combat simulation game based on "The Battle Of Britain"

Air Combat - multiplay - An Air combat simulation game

Spitfire - multiplay - Expack for FS2004 and FS2004

Wings of Power - multiplay - An Air combat simulation game

COD5 - multiplay - Like any other COD seriese set in world war 2.

GTA4 - multiplay - No need to explain?

all simulation games xD

Last edited by muffinmonsta on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 am

ThaFoxZ wrote:
we can start today Rob! Very Happy

Razz

Yep and GRAW2 as well!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 am

>PR and CoH - obviously, as we all know

>DCS Black Shark - Ultra-realistic combat flight simulation with the Russian Ka-50 Black Shark helicopter.

>Lock On: Modern Air Combat (and the Flaming Cliffs add-on) - Does exactly what it says on the tin, but without the arcade feel a lot of flight sims have.

>Strike Fighters Project 1 - Cold War era combat flight sim, a little old but still very good, good balance of realism and arcade simplicity

>COD4

>STALKER (ShoC and CS) - RPG/FPS hybrid game set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone, RPG elements come from the ability to upgrade weapons and availability of better guns and armour as you progress, has plenty of monsters

>Peggle - Simple, cheap and very addictive. No online multiplayer, but you can get it on Xbox, PC, PS3, Ipod, Iphone, possibly PSP, and so on.

>Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far - Released back in 1997, it has poor graphics, but it is the BEST RTS game i have ever played, theres a demo you might still be able to get off the internet, otherwise gimme a message, i might be able to pull it off one of the disks that came with the demo as a freebe. Singleplayer and multiplayer that can be saved for up to 2 people.

I gotta say, I do love the splinter cell games, but i'm running out of hard drive and waiting for DCS Warthog and STALKER Call of Pripyat... not to mention running out of money, so I won't be buying it soon XD
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Whcih splinter cell is that btw?
i have a couple of them
Back to top Go down
200rabbits

200rabbits

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 am

3rd one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 am

Chaos Theory is my favourite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 am

XXLpeanuts wrote:
Whcih splinter cell is that btw?
i have a couple of them

then we can do some coop man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which games do you play?   Which games do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which games do you play?
Page 1 of 1