Biting The Bullet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!

Go down 
+5
fergy05
Rocky
muffinmonsta
XXLpeanuts
Dr.JiM
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:09 am

joethepro36 wrote:
1: I'm poor
2: Doesn't look too impressive
3: Will cost extra on release as opposed to way cheaper later on and after both patches and reviews are out
4: Hearts of iron 3 takes precedence over any game in my list of things to buy
5: Because you're getting it, rocky Razz

the 5th reason is the most convincing I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 am

joethepro36 wrote:
1: I'm poor
2: Doesn't look too impressive
3: Will cost extra on release as opposed to way cheaper later on and after both patches and reviews are out
4: Hearts of iron 3 takes precedence over any game in my list of things to buy
5: Because you're getting it, rocky Razz

hmmm its £15. Are u really THAT poor u cant afford £15? surely u could just go a day without alcohol!

how does it not look too impressive???

4/5 are just silly. Especially 5.
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 am

Hearts of iron I know is a good game, that's a good enough reason, unless you think the perception of what makes a good game is not subjective.

15 quid is pretty good though, thought it would be like 30 or so, which makes me somewhat interested.

It doesn't look impressive from the trailers, comments etc. I've seen. Appears to me to be bf2 with fancier graphics.

Alcohol > buying games.
Back to top Go down
Lofty

Lofty

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 am

joethepro36 wrote:
I'm not getting this, so I'm going to be a little out of place when this is apparently going to be "the clan's main game".

Who said it was goin to be the clans "main game"? Its just going to be another game we can play "as a clan" if we want!
Back to top Go down
joethepro36

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am

On one of the older versions of rob's new web design it did.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img89/7096/65223038.jpg
Back to top Go down
DepthCharge

DepthCharge

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am

Joe!!! operation flashpoint is waaay different, but i cant decide for u if u'll like it or not, but i know it will be pretty good Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 pm

joethepro36 wrote:
On one of the older versions of rob's new web design it did.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img89/7096/65223038.jpg

Dont listen to that dude i was just scribbling to see what it would look like with text there, It had already been changed before you even posted here Razz
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:27 pm

First chapter of the strategy guid

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3974315456_1738d6e576_o
Page 1
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3973548457_d35c5fba5c_o
Page 2
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3973548535_d65d749780_o
Page 3
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3974315742_08b5dd358d_o
Page 4
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3973573409_03cafa8b00_o
Page 5
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3973548871_533a538525_o
Page 6
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3973548939_bf1e73d7f4_o
Page 7
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3973549029_34bd2cabbf_o
Page 8
Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 3974316198_1e06b8ef89_o
Page 9

The rest of the pages are downloadable on game release or if u buy the guid seperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Nice!! Looks pretty indepth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Yeh and heres a blown up coppy of the Difficulty grid, you get hardly any help Smile

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 DIFFICULTY-OPFP2
Back to top Go down
Dr.JiM

Dr.JiM

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Looks like its gonna be hardcore all the way Smile
Back to top Go down
XXLpeanuts

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 am

damn right, okay since we will all get it about same time, i think we should do campaign together like in coop, maybe too many of us to do just one but yea.
Gonna be so cool, and a week later i got half term so i got loads of time to play Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 am

Nice Peanuts!!

Yer unfortunately the co-op campaign is only 4 players I think Sad but if there are enough of us we can either split off into 2 teams or play the main game together, either way it is going to be AWESOME!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 am

Just Pre-Ordered!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 am

Good good, where you preorder from ?

i get mine in 2 days Smile what date do you guys get yours?

The game is released in US tomorrow (maybe the beta testing, dont remember), so there should be many more vids of the pros and cons of this game! Smile

Last edited by muffinmonsta on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 am

It comes out on the 8th but i have no idea when I will get it, I bought it from play.com for £17.99
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 am

oh you will probably get it the week after :O like most people i would imagen.

And a new Vid of the "Hardcore" mode! Dont forget to click HD Smile

The only problem i see is at 1:53 where he "Blows up" because a grenade or and small explosion blew up about 5 metres away..... that would not happen lol xD

Last edited by muffinmonsta on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 am

Well pre ordered means you should get it as soon as it comes out so I am expecting to get it before the w-e
Back to top Go down
muffinmonsta

muffinmonsta

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:10 am

Hopefully Smile but we all no how crap the post is Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am

Will we be playing PC or Xbox?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!   Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Flashpoint 2 Redeemed!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2